First Date

Leo POV
As I lead Calypso to a little grove in the woods I found one day when I was working in Bunker Nine "where are we going" she said. "Oh just a little grove I found awhile ago before I you know died," I say smirking, little does she know what is really there. She looked so beautiful in this light the sun just setting I was so glad she was my girl. "Why are you staring at me," she said. "What me staring I don't know what you are talking about, I wasn't staring," I say smirking. "You most certainly where staring Leo Valdez," she says smirking back. "I have no clue what you are talking about," I say. "Sure whatever you say Leo," she says sarcastically. I can't help not to stare at her she was too beautiful. "Leo you are staring again," she says "Stop staring at me," she whines. "I will stop staring when you stop being so beautiful," I say confidently putting my arm around her waist. We are just about to arrive in the grove when I tell Calypso so close her eyes and put my hands over her eyes so she doesn't peek. "Leo what are you doing" she says laughing. "Only a few more feet" I say "okay now open your eyes". "Gods Leo it's beautiful" she says looking at all the flowers in the grove. There were so many of them ranging from godly to mortal flowers. "Oh Leo it's wonderful" she said then she kissed me. When she pulled away I couldn't help my smile. Then we sat in the grove and kissed until dinner time.

thanks for reading how was this chapter comment any suggestions thanks again :) (disclaimer: none of these characters are mine all are property of uncle Rick)