Rainy Days

Steve and Chloe returned to Avengers Tower with the little girl wearing a little blue raincoat with a white star in the center and a pair of red rain boots. It was a downpour and a miracle that there wasn't any flooding. "You and Chloe are back with the stuff you bought." Chloe nodded and gave Thor the box of poptarts he wanted. Natasha came and removed the soaking wet raincoat and slightly muddy rain boots from her. "I'll take her to her room to change her into something warm." Said Clint. "So Capsicle, how was your day with Chloe?"
"It was great. We didn't expect this downpour. Chloe thought it was the perfect opportunity to wear her new raincoat I got her. We walked through Central Park where she splashed through the puddles and some were bigger than her and in that one puddle, she sees this little duckling. You know what she did?" Tony shook his head. "She was being gentle and carefully carried it to the pond where the mother duck and her other ducklings were and said goodbye to it." He laughed slightly. "Chloe is such a sweetheart. I hope she'll grow to be an even bigger on." Said Tony. Clint was in her room and dressed her in a red sweater and blue overall dress with a pair of warm socks. "Much better Chloe." He began to brush her blond hair and placed a litttle bow hairclip. Bruce stood by the doorway and saw the adorable scene. Chloe let out and yawn and she and Clint fell asleep with her in his arms.