Chloe meets Spiderman

Big shout-out to my little Sailor Scout, Girlflash27 for giving me thw idea on putting Chloe and Spiderman together

Chloe was flying around the city as Sailor America. "Look out!" She collided with someone landing on the roof of a nearby building. "Oh no! Are you okay?!" He gently turned her over and her blue eyemask slipped off. "Wait a minute?"

Flashback...

"Hey everyone." Chloe spotted him when he caught the shield and ran after him first, taking the shield back and hitting him with it. "Nice meeting you too." He said rubbing the sore part of his head. He looked at her outfit which consisted of a black dress with gray tights, black boots, her blond hair tied to a side ponytail, a red star marking which is slightly smudged on her right cheek and sported a pair of crimson fingerless gloves. "I'm Spiderman!" She pinned him down saying, "Chloe, and that wasn't very nice stealing Cap's shield like that." He released from her grip pinning her against a wall. "I didn't think it was nice of you either pinning me down like that." She gave him a death glare. "You're a fiesty one."
"You got guts, kid. Where are you from?" She got him in a chokehold. "Queens." He managed to say before she crushed his windpipe. "Manhattan." She replied running off to Cap's side.

End of flashback...

"It is her, she's changed slightly." She fluttered her eyes open and her vision cleared up to see Spidey kneeling to her level holding her blue eyemask. She quickly took it from him and put it back on. "It's okay, I know who you are." She shook her head saying. "No, y-you don't know who I am."
"Yes, I do. Maybe this will jog your memory." He pinned her against the wall like back at the airport battle. She blinked a few times and it suddenly hit her. "You haven't changed a bit, Spiderman."
"You've changed slightly." She giggled a bit. "To confess, I rarely take this eyemask off in front of anyone. I only do it with those that earned my trust." He smirked removing his mask. "Just to even things out." He urged her to remove her eyemask. "You can trust me, I won't tell anyone. Cross my heart and hope to be bug sprayed."
"To be fair, it slipped off when I took that tumble."
She said plucking it off her face. "Back at that airport fight in Germany, I met a girl named Chloe, but I didn't know it was you, a star spangled sailor girl." She crossed her arms saying, "This star spangled sailor girl has a name and it's Sailor America." She said turning her heel hitting him with her wings. She was about to fly off when he got her gloved hand. "Wait! Do you maybe wanna hang out with me sometime?" She gave a compassionate smile saying, "Sure. I could hang with you for a bit."

"Your wings are super cool! How did you get them?" She fondled with one of her pigtails giving him a sheepish grin. "I don't wanna bore with my stories but..."
"...as I was falling off the train, I knew I was gonna die and suddenly these big, white wings sprouted from my back giving me the ability to fly and take down those H.Y.D.R.A Agents that kidnapped me."
"That sounded insane. My story's gonna sound a lot crazier than yours..."