Eight

~A/N: play song when I say. If you're wondering why I chose this one instead of the original, it's because I just like Robert's more :/~

Sam

"Uh..." I said.

Wow Sam, I scolded myself. Very professional.

Okami's eyes were staring at us, very wide. Her mouth hung slightly ajar, and she seemed to be in a state of shock. But then, her mouth snapped shut, all that shock fell away, and she squealed.

"That was amazing! :D" she yelled in delight.

"It-It was?" (Y/N) asked.

"Yes! You should do that in the talent show together! Man, I really wish I got that on camera."

I noticed there were two people standing behind Okami. When I recognized them, my mouth dropped open.

"Taurtis? Grian?" I asked.

They stepped onto the roof. Taurtis' arms were crossed, and Grian's expression was a mix between shock, anger, and confusion.

I looked over at (Y/N). Her face was a tomato, it was so red. She spoke.

"I-I have to go." Then she hurried to the stairs, pushing past Taurtis and Grian. She disappeared through the doorway.

I heard a bell ring, and there was a vibration at my feet.

"Oh, that's the bell," Okami said. "Have a good day!" Then she, too, disappeared down the stairs.

Taurtis turned to me. "What the heck was that?!" he yelled.

"What was what?" I asked.

"You were dancing with her!" said Grian. "What do you think?"

"She asked me to!"

"Yeah right," Taurtis mumbled.

"I can hear you!"

"Do I care?"

"How would I know?"

"Will you guys stop yelling?" Grian said. "You're gonna give me a headache."

I rolled my eyes, then turned back to Taurtis. "She's not yours," I said before walking past him and down the stairs.

Taurtis

She's not mine? Why the heck did he say that? Obviously, Sam. But, maybe, she will be soon...

I left Grian on the roof and headed downstairs. When I reached the outside of the school, I turned left into the parking lot. I walked up to my red truck and pulled my keys out of my pocket (yes, I own a car). I unlocked the door and climbed into the car.

After starting up the car, I drove out of the parking lot and down the road. I didn't know where I was going, just somewhere I could wrap my brain around my thoughts.

While driving, I thought of (Y/N). She was so beautiful, with her (H/L) (H/C) hair with the (F/C) streak through it. Her (E/C) shine light brilliant stars in the light. Her touch was so soft, her lips so sweet...

Then I remembered her scars, and my happiness disappeared. What happened before she moved that made her do that to herself. I made a vow to myself that if it was a certain person, I would track them down and make them pay for hurting (Y/N).

Wanting to clear my head, I turned on the radio. It had just started a new song; Trouble by Never Shout Never. I knew the words, so I decided to sing along. (A/N: play song now)

"I'm in trouble. I'm an addict. I'm addicted to this girl. She's got my heart tied in a knot, and my stomach in a whirl. But even worse, I can't stop calling her. She's all I want and more. I mean, damn, (A/N: 'scuse the language) what's not to adore?

"I've been playing too much guitar, I've been listening to jazz. I called so many times, I swear she's going mad. And that cellular will be the death of us I swear, I swear.

"And oh, o-oh, o-oh, o-ooh. Oooh. I'm running my mouth, just like I got her, but I surely don't. Because she's so, o-oh, o-oh, o-ooh, rock 'n roll, And out of my league. Is she out of my league? Let's hope not.

"I'm in trouble. I'm so cliché. See, that word just wears me out. Makes me feel like just another boy, to laugh and joke about. But even worse, I can't stop calling her. I love to hear that voice. And honestly, I'm left with no choice...

"I've been playing too much guitar. I've been listening to jazz. I called so many times, I swear she's going mad. And that cellular will be the death of us I swear, I swear.

"And oh, o-oh, o-oh, o-ooh. Oooh. I'm running my mouth, just like I got her, but I surely don't. Because she's so, o-oh, o-oh, o-ooh, rock 'n roll, And out of my league. Is she out of my league? Let's hope not.

"And oh, o-oh, o-oh, o-ooh. Oooh, ooh."

An idea sprung into my head. I pulled over and parked the car. Then I took out my phone. I went onto text and started typing.

'Hey, wanna go to the movies this Friday?'

(Y/N) responded almost immediately. 'You mean, just us? Like a date?'

'Exactly.'

'I'd love too! <3'

'I'll pick you up at six then? :D'

'Okay'

':)'

':)'

I fist-pumped, my happiness returning quickly. This was absolutely perfect.

~A/N: oh my Irene. I know, I know, crappy filler chapter, but hey, Taurtis asked you out! Yay-?~