Secret Revealed Part 2

"So, since I'm gonna die anyways, who are my real parents?" I ask

"You really can't tell." She says in astonishment

"Tell what?"

"That their your parents"

"Who?"

"Lilith and Daniel." I can feel my heart stop. That explains everything. Why Lilith and I look so much a like, and why Daniel and I have similar personalities. Why when I hugged Lilith it felt so familiar. They were there the entire time. Right under my nose, and I didn't even know it.

"AWE,are you hurt? Well, GET OVER IT! You've lived a perfect little life and now that something is going wrong you want to start feeling bad for your self!"

"SOMETHING! What do you mean SOMETHING! EVERYTHING IS GOING WRONG! MY ENTIRE BLOOD LINE IS ABOUT TO DIE, BECAUSE OF SOME POWER OBSESSED MANIAC! AND YOU WANT TO SAY SOMETHING! I DON'T FEEL BAD FOR MY SELF! I FEEL BAD FOR YOUR SON FOR HAVING TO PUT UP WITH SOMEONE LIKE YOU! YOUR NOTHING BUT AN INSANE,DECEIVING,WITCH, WHO WILL NEVER HAVE A FAMILY! SO, YEAH, I 'M GONNA DIE, BUT AT LEAST WHEN I DO DIE, THERE WILL PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY CARE THAT I'M GONE! YOUR OWN SON COULD CARE LESS ABOUT YOU!" I was just so sick and tired of her that I just let everything out.

And it felt good.