6

Mia's pov-

Yesterday I went to nash's house with Carter and I didn't wanna me there. We ended up going to hopes house and I didn't wanna. I didn't wanna do anything yesterday because of what happened. All I wanted to do was be alone but I couldn't even do that. I can't believe she called me the 'queen'. I know I did tell them to leave but she didn't need to say I was any better than her. We left her house and Nash wanted to talk to me without Carter so we planned to go somewhere and talk after school today.

I was ready for school and was just slipping my shoes on when I heard a big 'boom' down stairs.

I already knew it was my drunk of a father. He's probably already drinking and it's not even 9 am.

I didn't want to be late for school due to 'family problems' so I left out my window. He wouldn't notice. He didn't even know I was home. He wouldn't care if I ran away. He probably wouldn't of noticed. I should know. I've done it before. I only came back because of the cops. They found me walking around the streets with my book bag full of clothes. I was about 12 or 13 when I did that. It didn't end well when I got home. My 'dad' called me horrible things that made me wanna leave some more. In so many words he said that I was a mistake and I should leave. I still haven't left yet but I will soon.

When I got out from my window and onto the tree I fell.

"REALLY!" I heard from downstairs. I heard foot steps and I didn't think of anything else but to run. I thought it was my dad. He's probably mad that I left without seeing him. He gets mad whenever I leave and don't tell him. When I get back from not telling him he normally starts pushing me and slapping me while telling me I'm an idiot or something.

I ran to school and ran straight to my locker. I got to my locker and had to stop. I ran to school in 3 minutes but when I walk to school it takes 20 minutes.

I heard someone tap me on my back. I quickly turned around to see Nash.
"Hey" I said opening my locker.
"Where do u wanna meet after school?" He asked.
"Your house?" I asked.
"Sure. See you later!" He said and walked away.

I went to class with all my books and didn't see hope?
I may not like her but I still worry about her. She was my best friend so I haven't stopped caring yet.

// after school \\

I was going to Nash's house and passed hopes. It looked so dull now. There were no lights on. Today was sorta dark. When it gets like this the lights are normally on. I walked slow as I passed her house trying to see how things changed. I finally got to the end of the house and started walking faster. I got to nash's house and his mom opened the door. I asked for Nash and she said he was up in his room. I walked up there and seen nash's door open.

I knocked as I started to walk in and he looked up while smiling. I smiled back and Sat down on his bed.

"So.. why aren't you and hope friends. I know that fight and all that but what's the main reason?" He asked.

My smile quickly faded. I didn't like talking about it.

"Want me to be honest? Okay well when you her and Carter were hanging out Carter took a picture of her and him and she looked like she was looking right at him while smiling. I thought he was cheating. I always jump to conclusions and when I asked carter he sorta said we were done! There!" I said talking fast.

"Oh. I'm sorry but you know she wad looking at me.. me and her wear talking and I was sitting on the other side of Carter." He said.

Is he serious? Did I blow up on hope and Carter just because she was looking at Nash this whole time. Geeh mia you are so stupid..

"I gotta go nash." I said quickly grabbing my bookbag, running downstairs. His mother was trying to talk to me but I didn't hear a thing. I ran out the door and ran to hopes house.

I knocked and knocked but no answer. I then remembered the key they keep taped under their mailbox. I ran to the mailbox and got the key. I opened the door and seen her standing there. She looked so unhappy.

What have I done to her..

She was just standing there..looking at me..unhappy, shocked, and dead inside.

I didn't know what to do.

I stood there for a minute then finally broke the silence. "I-I'm sorry" I said with tears forming in my eyes as I looked deeper into hers.

I seen all the sadness in her eyes. I seen how hurt she was. How depressed she was. How dead she was.

--
Okay so I decided to write because 1 I'm bored and 2 I haven't been updating a lot but there will be more in the next chapter it will also be hopes pov in the next one and a little bit of mia's but hope you guys like

Peace ✌