11

Hopes pov-

I woke up in the same position I fell asleep in and got up off if the couch slowly.

I got up and grabbed my phone and went to the chair in the kitchen. I checked my phone and had 5 messages from my mom.

Mom- hope where are you?
Mom-hope!?
Mom- HOPE WHERE ARE YOU!
Mom- HOPE GET HOME NOW!
Mom- the one time I'm home you aren't!?

And them messages were from 6:30 until now. I wrote a note for Nash to tell him I'm okay and went home.

The note said:

Hey Nash. I had to go home but I'll be back later. Call me when you get up? Peace dude.

I got home and my mom was in the phone. My hair was wavy from the rain.

"Sorry mom" I said dropping the bag I had.

"Don't be sorry." She said hanging up the phone and giving me a hug.

"How you doing?" She asked. "You know about mia?" She said.

"Please don't talk about it.." I said looking down. All of the memories came back. The summer we spent together. The places we went together. The laughed we had. The smiles we had. Everything we shared together.

I ran upstairs after thinking about the memories. I locked my door behind me. I slipped down my door with my head in my hands. I tried to hold my tears but it didn't work. I started balling.

I got up and wiped my tears. I went to my dresser and got dressed into jogging pants and a t-shirt. I heard my phone go off. It was Nash. I picked it up

Nash-hey
Hope-hey.
Nash-how long have you been gone?
Hope-I left around 9..
Nash-so 3 hours ago?
Hope- Ya I didn't realise it was that long ago.
Nash- oh you okay?
Hope- Ya I'm okay. Well Imma go. Talk to you later?
Nash- ya.

I hung up the phone and went into my messages. I read all of mine and paid messages. I grabbed my computer and turned it on. After I logged in I went into my settings. I changed my picture to me and Mia over summer break last year.

I put on everything will be OK by g-eazy and sat down at my desk. I grabbed a peice of paper and wrote a letter. To Mia. Even tho she couldn't get it I still wrote it for her. It was about how much I missed her even tho it hasn't even been a day yet. About how I remember out fun times. About her. About how I remembered her smile. Her laugh. How I missed it all.

As I wrote it I had a few tears spill but managed to control myself. I finished writing It and put the paper in an envelope. I sealed it and put it on my nightstand next to my bed.