32

Bella's pov-

As I walked into Hopes room, I seen nash sitting across the room and Ava sitting next to her bed. I walked up to the other side of the bed and sat down in the chair. I went to go talk to her but got cut off by Ava asking if she was okay. I ended up just keeping my mouth shut until I could get some 'alone' time with her.

//

"Do you know what happened when I fell?" Hope asked me as I sat down at the end of the bed. I sat there,trying to think of a lie to cover up the fact that I knew what happened. "Hello?" Hope cut me off making me loose my train of thought. "Did it hurt when you fell out the window?"I asked fiddling with my fingers. "1 answer my question and 2 how did you know I fell out the window?" She asked. I tried thinking again but the words just spilled out. "Bridget pushed you." I said then it took me a second to process what I just said. "Never mind scratch that." I said trying to think of what I just did.

"What do you mean Bridget pushed me?!" Hope practically yelled at me when asking. I didn't seem to answer her and she decided to start talking again. "And who's Bridget!?" She asked loudly. I couldn't decide if I should tell her what I did to be in this situation but when I decided to talk her phone went off. She picked it up and looked at me with anger in her eyes. "Get out!" She yelled at me making me jump in my seat. I got up slowly, practically laughing. As I started walking downstairs I seen Nash running upstairs, heading into hopes room. I walked back up the stairs and headed into my room. I grabbed my bag that I came here with and turned to my closet. I looked over to my door and seen Bridget standing there.  She threw her phone at me and told me to read what was on the screen. I read it and it was a message to hope."Hope. This is Bridget, Cameron's girlfriend. you don't know me that well but I know what happened to you and imma tell you. Isabella told me to push you out the window. She had a plan to get keep you out of the house but knew you were going to try to go through the window so she told me to push you when you put your leg in the window. I'm sorry I hope me and you don't have to hate each other over this but I don't think that she's a good friend and I just wanted you to know. But that's all."

 It read. my jaw dropped when I read that message because half of it wasn't true. I mean the part of me keeping her in the house was true and the plan of her pushing her was me but she came up with how we'll do this! I just got mad because she called Cameron and then I planned that but I didn't mean it! I said it out of anger! I stormed out of the room and ran into hopes room. She wasn't there? 

Hopes pov-

As I was laying in my bed thinking about how my BEST FRIEND betrayed me, I tried to think about who else I have in my life. I mean I have Nash and Ava but I barely ever see Nash and Ava anymore. Ava has a new bestfriend back at home and Nash has Jesy. So I have like nobody anymore. what's the point. I'm just a Lost Girl in a Lost World. My parents aren't ever home for me to be close to them. And when they are home they just talk to each other. They don't even notice I'm here anymore. I got up out of my bed and got a little dizzy but didn't care.  I was leaving. For good.

A/N: so guys this is the second to last chapter of this book. Thank you guys for reading it :)! I've been working in this for 2 days trying to do it right but here you guys go! Okay and here's a thanks to my cousin runnerstar26 for helping me with these chapters!