But I'm Dame-Tsuna!

"Be the change you want to see in the world"

                                                                -Mahatma Gandhi

~In Tsuna's dream~

Tsuna woke up in a field with a gentle breeze.

" HIIII, W-where am I?!"

"Haha, calm down Tsunayoshi-kun" said a man with golden gravity defying hair.

"P-primo-sama?!"

"Yes Tsunayoshi-kun"

"W-why are you  here?"

"*sigh* I need to ask a favor of you Tsunayoshi-kun"

"What Is it Primo-sama?"

"Ineedyoutogotomytimefourhundredyearsagoandprotectme" Giotto  said with out taking a breath.

"W-what was that Primo-sama, I d-didnt c-catch that" said a very flustered brunette.

"Alright, I need you to go to my time four hundred years ago and protect me"

"HIIIII, ME?! IM DAME-TSUNA?!"

Goitto frowned "Is that what your peers tell you? No wonder you have such a low self esteem"

"P-primo-sama...." Tsuna pondered what was said, he couldn't decline or else Reborn would think he was a coward and make him train. He winced at the thought, so he steeled his resolve and said,

"A-alright I-I'll do it"

"Nani?! I thought you would be more resistant to the thought!" Exclaimed the blond.

"Haha, well if I'm to be Decimo what good would I be if I couldn't complete a task"

Giotto smiled sadly and said "My past self and guardians know someone is coming but they don't know who there just expecting someone with the verification papers and that Talbot will be with you because he is the one who chose you from the best of the best"

"T-Talbot-san lived in your time"

"Ahh, yes he is quite old"

"B-but why do you need me to protect you your the legendary Primo"

"Haha, I may be but you have already learned many things and life lessons my past self has yet to learn"

"A-alright when do I go?"

"Now, Reborn will be informed"

"W-wha-" but before Tsuna could finish he was gone. Giotto smiled sadly and said "good luck Decimo" before disappearing in a blaze of orange flames.