I'm Here To Protect You Primo-sama..

"The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for"
-Bob Marley
~ 生きる~

The pair headed toward a grand mansion. While Talbot was relaxed Tsuna kept thinking 'Oh Kami, let's hope I don't break something'

They reached the gates only to be greeted with gaurds, but right when they saw Talbot they moved aside and opened the gates. Tsuna just kept his head down he was nervous to say the least.

Finaly, before Tsuna knew it, they reached the grand double doors and Talbot knocked laughing evily.

A maid answered "ahh Talbot-san Primo is waiting for you in his study"

She left but not before giving Tsun a questioning look. 'Yay I can feel the love' thought Tsuna sweat dropping.

After traveling through the maze they call hallways they entered Primos study.

"Hello Talbot-san who is this?" Questioned the blond looking at Tsuna.

"He is to protect you, you told me I could pick anyone so I chose the best"

"Hello my name is Sawada Tsunayoshi"

"He is Japanese? "

"Yes he doesn't know Italian" said Talbot

"No offense Talbot but is he up to it?"

"I can assure you he is, do not let his dame demeanor fool you he is very talented I wouldn't send you someone who couldn't protect you"

"Why does he look like me?" Questioned the blond

"A mere coincidence"

Giotto looked at the jumpy boy and frowned he knew Talbot wouldn't send him someone who wasn't capable but this boy just looked weak. He trusted Talbot and his choice but he didn't know if his guardians would.