Tsuna's Demons

live on but never forget.
-Anonamys

~In Tsunas Mind~
Tsuna POV

Byakuran was standing their smiling.

"Come here Tsu-chan, look what we did"

I almost robotically moved towards Byakuran like a lost child going to their parents. As I made my way towards him he sent me words of praise and approval. For some reason this made me feel encouraged to do whatever this man pleases.

I finally made it to him and he picked me up bridal style and turned me towards a pile of bodys. They were my friends I was screaming but nothing would leave my mouth I just sat their emotionless.

Gokudera was bloody and mangled I could barely recognize his silver hair because it was so matted with crimson blood. Hibari looked fine, he didn't have scratch on him until I saw his eyes, they were wide and shattered. It immediately clicked metal torture.

Lambo had a sword protruding from his stomach with another in his throat. Onii-san had broken hands and a slit throat. Chrome and Mukuro were both decapitated and bodies mangles. Yamamoto had lacerations every were it looked like he bled out.

A tear fell out of my eye, just one though. Byakuran tsked and wiped it away in a doting manner.

He brought me close and licked my ear. And then whispered let's have some fun and we teleported away with me screaming but again their was no sound to be heard, only manical laughing.

~Dream End~

~Meanwhile in the real world~

The three men in the room were freaking out. Their new charge was screaming and crying. They had tried everything, they slapped him, thrown water on him, shook him, and even jumped on him.

They were getting desperate, Tsunas crys were heartbroken and strangled and they were distraught. They had no idea what to do, Knuckle couldn't help because he was currently running and errand for supplies so make more medicines.

Lampo, well, is Lampo what could he do besides electrocute him. They had one last option.

"What's wrong with him?" Asked Daemon as he was called to the room.

"We don't know jackass" said G

"He has just been like this for quite awhile we've tried everything in our power" said Asari solemnly.

"And we were hoping you could do something about it" said Giotto

Daemon scoffed "like what"

"Access his mind somehow we don't fucking know!" Bellowed G

"Fine" and with that he materialized his trident and he entered Tsunas mind.

~with Daemon~

As soon as Daemon stepped down in Tsunas mind all he saw wad death. What was this kid dreaming about? Is all he thought. He saw piles of body's every were it didn't really faze him though. He waded through everything until he heard a strangled scream. He quickly sprinted towards the screams, not quite sure of what he was looking for. He was surprised by what he saw. Tsuna was tied down to a bed with a man with white hair and a purple mark on his eye towering over the young boy look like a predator eyeing hid prey. But he immediately took note of the unwelcome guest that had just arrived.

"Well well well, who do we have here"

"Nu fu fu~ I just want that boy there"

"No, no, no that just won't due you see, he is mine I own him, so leave NOW"

"Nu fu fu~Gladly, but you see my boss would have my head if I returned empty handed"

"Hoho? Your scared of your boss"

"Nufufu~ no no not one bit, but you see you should be. Yes he would have my head but he would kill you or I would kill you which ever one comes first I suppose"

"Am I supposed to be scared? I mean your just a pawn really"

"Nu fu fu~ do not anger me weakling I do not wish to waste my time in such trivial matters such as these"

"Oh ok, but just what can you do about it hmm?"

Daemon didn't reply he quickly cast a illusion at the strange man and untied and picked up the boy bridal style. His illusion didn't last long as soon as he had Tsuna it was broken and he was being charged.

The man fired a flash of light and Daemon just barely dodged due to having Tsuna in his arms. The extra weight was putting them both at risk but he wouldnt dare set the boy down already knowing most of the outcomes if he did.

He had to think fast, the man was coming at him again he created illusion dummies of himself and Tsuna whitch seemed to be working so he quickly left the dream realm with the boy in his arms.

~in the real world~

The occupants of the room jumped at the illusionists sudden return. He has a scrutinizing look on his face.

"What's wrong" asked Giotto

"That boy..." Daemon murmered

"Is he okay" asked Asari

"For now" Daemon replied.

"Well what did you see?" Asked God

"Death, and a man with white hair and a purple marking under his eye had Tsuna tied to a bed and was about to..."

They were all quiet.

"The man I saw put up a good fight, question that boy when he awakes, he has more to him than that idiot facàde of his" Said Daemon creepily as he exited the room.

"Ya we will G stay here until he wakes up, Asari call every guardian to the meeting room and G as soon as he wakes up take him their too" said Giotto.
He simply got nods for answers and they all went about their given tasks and Giotto went back to his office completely stunned and questioning Talbot.

This boy was strange and he knew nothing about him. He seemed pretty clumsy and average but they just learned he could fight, and well at that. What if he wasn't even clumsy? What if he was just acting. With those thoughts racing in his mind still he sat down and got to work.

Hope you enjoyed! Let me know what you think! Excuse errors please.
Word count:1017 not counting this little note.