eight

But God's plan we cant interfere.

Yoongi's mom passed away two days after.

Her mom cant bare anymore with the sickness she's facing.

After i visited him, at night his mom suddenly unconscious. Yoongi quickly called the ambulance and bring her to the hospital. They tried many resort to save her mom but the cancer on the stage four. The potential to heal the cancer really thin. 98 percents we all know, people suffered cancer at the end will passed away.

Today we held the funeral. His closest friends, our classmates and teachers all come to say their condolences.

When about his turn to say the speech he sobbing really hard.

He walked to the centre of the casket, he pulled out a paper from his suit.

He unfolded the paper and begun his speech.

"The day when father left us, you never failed give the spirit to me. You take care of me with your strength eventhough you know your health is more important. I still remember the day you coming home you was crying. I was 15 that time. I dont know what was happening to you. But day by day your health become worse and you need to stay in hospital. And from that i knew you was suffering cancer. The news attacked me without mercy. Why everyone need to leave me alone ? After dad, now you. But its about God's plan. Even i crying bucket, God will not make you alive back. Instead im happy God take you away. You dont need to suffer anymore. You dont need to feel sad anymore. I know you dont want me to cry but its nature called. I will missed your cook, i will missed everything about you. And you will be missed by me every single day, every single hours, every single minutes and every single seconds. I love you eternity. Nobody can replace you in my heart. I love you mom"

As he done, he walked to me. I know he need someone to comfort him. I hugged him as he approached me.

He cant stop crying.

People bid their goodbyes and condolences to him and me. I never left his side.

"I still want to stay here. You can go home first if you want" he said after being quiet all day. Staring at his mom's grave.

"I'll stay" and its final.

------------------------------
COMMENT AND VOTE JUSEYO
ANNEYEONG *wave*