four

I walked inside of the class with Ai Ri sour face greeted me.

She must be thought i didnt come to school.

Well i came late. Thats why.

She has this long face crossed her face. I hold back my laugh.

I sat like nothing happen. She just stared at me with "what-the-fuck-didnt-she-realized-she-came-late" face. I did it on purpose to annoy her more.

She furrowed her eyebrow and folded her arm. Heavy sigh can be heard.

Okay i guess i should ask for a forgiveness.

I poked her arm. She didnt look at me. I poked her arm again and again and again until she looked at me with piercing glare.

"Ok look, im sorry. I didnt mean to come late. Traffic jam you know" i shrugged my shoulder.

"Ok fine. You are forgiven" she return to her normal attitude and that makes me feel relief.

The lesson started after the first bell rang. Students sit on their place in rush as our teacher passed the classroom door.

Good thing that we sat at the back of the class so our spot somehow hidden from the teacher's view.

I took out the cookies, tore apart the plastic and munched it slowly.

"Hey" someone called me i guess ?

I feel hesitated to look towards that person's direction, what if actually he or she call the other person ?

"Hey" that someone called again.

I narrowed my eyes around and slowly turned my head towards the voice who called me.

Its Yoongi.

"Are you calling me ?" I pointed my forefinger to my chest.

"Yes. Can i have some ?" He eyeing the cookies.

"Huh ? Sure, wait i have three packets left" i gave him the three packets and his face lighten up more than sun shine in the morning. I passed to him through his friends cause we were two desk away from each other.

"Thank you" he said loudly.

I showed him an 'ok' sign and paid attention back to the front.

I bet you Ai Ri looked at me with smirk plastered on her face.

And guess what ? Im correct.

"You really into with that Yoongi boy huh ?" She bumped her shoulder on mine and raised her eyebrow with teasing smile.

And my answer makes her taken aback.

"So what if im into that Yoongi boy ?"

------------------------------
COMMENT AND VOTE JUSEYO
ANNEYEONG *wave*