Once upon a time

As the next Snow White, Apple takes every bit of her future role to heart. Fulfilling the role of the generous, kind, and good-natured queen to perfection, she is no doubt the best suited to her destiny. However, despite her celebrity status among the other students, Apple is just as much human as the rest of them. When everything Apple has ever known is threatened with falling apart, she takes it upon herself to lead the, and become an inspiration to all to preserve destiny in the, for better or for worse. Although appearing self-centered and apathetic towards those with less prestigious destinies than herself, Apple's crusade comes from a place of genuine concern and benevolence for her friends, not wishing to see them "go poof" or be subject to the chaos that could happen if no one followed their destinies as they should. and then everything went downhill.

After that incident where apple white got poison by Faybell. Daughter of maleficent.

that was supposed to be Raven queen's destiny, who is the daughter of the evil queen. Who won't follow in the footsteps of her mother. I mean come on, id be pissed if I'm pressured to be evil.

She fell into her eternal slumber. Where she's been praying all along. it was quite dramatic if you asked me

But when Daring charming son of the prince charming. Kiss her she didn't wake up what's supposed to be in her story. Everyone panicked it's not Daring who is her prince. But it's her sister Darling charming.
But they did not know it yet.

Then Apple's breath became faster .causing everyone to panic. Then darling who was the one nearest presented to give her CPR.

But the strangest or greatest thing happens. Her eyelids began to flutter. And she woke up

Which means
" your her princess charming " Daring