★ Im confused ★

Apple

I am apple white, daughter of snow-white, and I'm happy I got to meet the youngest charming.  Darling Charming, sister of my prince charming.

She's a little bit shy. I did feel a shock of electricity flowed through me when we skin contact.

She's really pretty and polite too and charming.
And oh, it's been several months when we defeated the evil Queen, Raven's mother, and I am quite upset she doesn't want to fulfill her mother's destiny.

But I'm fine. I'm still happy I get to be friends with her forever after.

Darling

After the incident, she apologized while me being me. Just manage a smile.

And after being the secret white Knight. which I loved being one. I want to be the knight in shining armor not the damsel in distress. So I chose to be a rebel not wanting to be a royal. But the problem is after the incident that Raven got to defeat her mother and the time where my dream came true. I kissed my princess yeah I'm her prince charming or princess charming.

The thing is after my brother Daring failed to wake her up, I didn't have a choice but to give her my first kiss. Which I'm not complaining about. Apple thinks Daring is the one who wakes her up !!
Can't you believed that I was the one who wakes her up I did !!!

So  I have no choice but to put this situation in my hands. I have to make her fall in love with me. Because I'm her princess charming * grin*

A/n = Pls vote and leave a comment. It would be much appreciated :)