★ Meet miss perfect ★

Darling POV

She's so pretty. I mentally said as I stare at the fairest girl I've laid my eyes upon.
Is it weird to have a crush on a girl? Well, she's not just any ordinary girl she's apple white. Daughter of queen snow white the fairest in the land.
Well, I'm really not important. I may be a charming but my brother got the title to be her prince charming * sigh *
Without my charming blood. I'm just an ordinary girl who's basically like a lovesick puppy who's been following her crush

Apple has bright blue eyes and pale white skin and red lips like those apples she often carries with her. aside from the appearance she also enjoys delving into her studies, putting her consistently at the top of her class. She's especially good with classes that revolve and science and logic, as rational thought and order come naturally to her. 

" Hey Darling are you OK," Cherise wood said. She's the daughter of little red riding hood and the big bad wolf. Shocking right? Who would have thought that the big bad wolf was her dad? But it's a secret just a few of my friends know.

" ah, nothing I'm just thinking of a lot of things mainly my destiny " I lied. Well nobody knows my secret except  Raven queen. Daughter of evil Queen. But she's nice ( thank goodness for that or well be having another deja vu)  another shocking truth is, She didn't sign the book of legends. She doesn't want to follow in the footstep of her mother. But it's Ok. Won't be able to worry about another powerful villain. Her mother is enough.

I close my locker and carried my books. Oh, how I loved books. Being able to imagine the scene when I read. It's like watching the mirror pad. Being a royal requires a lot of book studies.

Crash!!! - the sound of my books falling doesn't judge

" oh I'm so sorry I want to look where I was waking " I froze but recovered instantly after recognizing that angelic voice. Perks of being a royal. Being train to recover instantly from shock.

" oh, it's ok " I smiled and she reaches her hand and pulls me. I felt an electric current flowed my entire body as our hand's touch. I think she felt it too but she recovered fast enough but I still see a glint of confusion in her eyes.

She's really beautiful and I think I'm falling all over again

A/ n. So pls vote and leave a comment it would be much appreciated :)