WHY?

"Wake up!" My mom said. I got up and started getting dress. I put on a tie dye romper and my converse. I put my hair in a messy bun.I did my makeup which was a smokey eye and lipgloss. I grabbed my phone,bags,and my skateboard. "Bye mom!" I said and left. I started riding down the side walk. When I arrived at school someone said "Hey SLUT!" I didn't say anything and walked in the building. I walked to my locker and opened it. Then, someone slammed it and I hit my head. "OUCH, YOU JERK!" I yelled. He just laughed. So, I slapped him and walked to class. "Class we are doing a singing project and I choose who you work with!" The teacher said. "Brooklyn you work with Shawn and Grayson!" She said. "GREAT!" I said in sarcasm. I also punched the desk. "Mrs.Decay are you okay?" She asked "Oh,yea!" I said. "We are coming to your house!" They said. (2hours later) I started my ride home. I walked in and told my mom I have company. "Knock knock" I opened the door and they walked in. I showed them song "Titanium" (play the music) Then,I started singing . (3hours later) "You have a great voice!" Shawn said. "Thanks,bye!"I said shutting the door. (Gray's p.o.v.) I stayed sitting on Brooklyn's couch when Shawn left. "Why do you bully me?" She asked. Because I like you I think to myself. "Because I can!" I stood up and left why did I do that. She is way out of my league. STUPID I say to myself. ( Brooklyn's P.O.V.) I Asked Grayson why he bullies me and he said because I can. He stormed out. Wow I think to myself! I walked up stairs and looked at my bruises." Time for a change"I say to myself.I grabbed my purse and keys then left to the mall. I started thinking why don't they like me? Why do they hate me?  Did I do something? What did I do? I got out my car and went in Forever 21 and bought clothes. Sooner or later I went home and fell asleep. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~. Thanks for reading!!!