A Change!

"Wake up Brooklyn!" Mom said. I jumped up and started getting dressed. "Oh, you dyed your hair!" Mom said "Yes, I did!" I said smiling. I put on a pair of high waisted shorts, a nude crop top, and my vans. I grabbed my MK purse,backpack,and my iPhone. I got in my Bentley and drove to school. The song iPhone twerkin' came on and I started singing.I got my car and walked to the cafeteria. After that , I walked to my locker. Someone touched my butt. "WATCH IT!"I yelled it was Grayson and Ethan. "What's your name sweet thing,and why you at Brooklyn's locker?" Grayson asked. I just looked at him for a second "My NAME IS BROOKLYN THE ONE YOU ALWAYS BULLY DUMMY!"I yelled. "Dang!"I heard people say. I walked to class and sat down. "Brooklyn,Shawn,andGrayson time to present the song!"the teacher said. I walked to the microphone with a guitar. I closed my eyes and started singing from my heart. After school, I went home and created a vine account and YouTube account after I posted a Instagram pic!(picture above). I went to the and bought a mac book and camera. I went home and did my first νι∂єσ. "нєу gυуѕ тнιѕ ιѕ му fιяѕт νι∂єσ,му иαмє ιѕ вяσσкℓуи ωιℓℓσω ∂є¢αу ι ωιℓℓ вє ∂σιиg тнє ѕιиgιиg ¢нαℓℓєиgє!" I finished singing the song and uploaded it to my YouTube account.I invited my new friends Jade and Xan over to be in my vine video. I opened the door for them and we ran to my room and created the video. We took selfies and got over two million subscribers on Vine and YouTube. My friends were spending the night we got in my Bentley. We drove to a nearby store and grabbed movies and junk food. I think we spent $56.00 in all. We left and went to my house. "Lets watch The Notebook !" I said and we put it in the DVD player. We all cried. Why did I have to leave Cameron? I thought about him everyday and we always text.we all fell asleep.