Tris Imagine

"Omg i cant believe we are finally getting to go to Disneyland! We can see Mickey Mouse and go on all the rides and watch the fireworks and..." Tristan trailed off once he realised you didnt seem to be sharing the same excited as himself. It was your 1 year anniversary with Tris and he had always promised to take you to Disneyland since you never got to go as a kid. One problem! You hated planes. You had only ever been on a plane once before and you almost had a panic attack.
"Whats wrong y/n?" Tris asked, concern clear in his voice. "I thought you have always dreamed of going to Disneyland."
"Yeah i have its just..erm..well im not a big fan of flying thats all," you admitted.
Tris didnt say anything. He just pulled you in for a tight, warm hug.
"Trust me, everything will be fine," he whispered.
--------------------
You looked around the plane, your knee bouncing up and down with nerves as you tried to stay as calm as possible. You jumped slightly when you felt someone put their hand on your leg but you soon relaxed when you noticed it was just Tris.
"Just breathe y/n, everything is going to be ok," Tris soothed. You nodded your head but you felt too nervous to even reply.
"Besides you have your skinny chicken here to protect you," Tristan added, earning a giggle from you. He always knew how to cheer you up when you needed it most. You immediately stopped laughing when you felt the plane move onto the runway. Not long after the plane started gathering speed as it made its way down the runway. Tristan immediately wrapped his arm round you and pulled you into his side.
"Just think about meeting Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck. We can go round the castle and you will be the best princess there is."
Tris continued to whisper cute things to distract you from the whole thought of flying and it seemed to be working.
"We are up now. Why dont you look out the window. Its not that bad, i promise," Tris said.
You slowly raised your head from Tris' shoulder and had a quick glance out the window.
"Wow, it's beautiful," you gasped as a clear view of the hills could be seen from the small plane window.
Throughout the whole journey Tris kept asking if you were ok and he held your hand the whole time. You shared his earphones and listened to some music and soon enough you were in America.
"We're here!" you squealed excitedly. "And im still alive."
Tris laughed at your reaction and hugged you. "I knew you could do it," he said as he pulled away and gave you a quick kiss on the lips.
"All thanks to my skinny chicken!"

Thanks for reading guys! I cant believe this book has got 33k!! Thats insane. Hadn't done a Tris imagine yet so here you go all Tris girls! Please feel free to vote and i really appreciate any comments! Im more than happy to take on board any negative points that i could improve on!! Ive said this before but if anyone has any pref/imagine ideas or if you want a personal imagine just message me or comment the plot and any other details! - Kirsty 💖xxx