Calling Asami.

Korras POV
I actually got this chicks number. She was pretty cute too, seemed nice. I was heading home on my motorcycle, a light blue one with water tribe markings on it. When I got home all I could do was look at the number in my phone that I had put in my contacts as Asami. I thought for a moment with my finger hovering over the call button. "You got this Korra." I said to myself before pressing the call button and putting the phone up to my ear. Someone answered.
"Hello, who's this?" Said a women's voice who I assumed was Asami. Of course since it sounded angelic and all.
"Ah, this is Korra." I said calmly but really freaking out on the inside. What if she didn't remember me? Shhhhit.
      "Ah yes Hi Korra this is Asami" she said happily. Maybe she was happy I called. I don't know.
       "Hey I was wondering if you wanted to hang out some time."I said nervously.
       "Sure! When?" She said. Hm I'm off on the weekend. Maybe I could take her to see that new horror movie. Yeah.
        "Is this Friday at like 11AM fine? We could go to the movie. I could meet you there!" I said happy I wasn't shot down. I'm not lame I swear.
"Yeah sure! I'd meet you then. I've got to go now Korra. Bye!" She exclaimed through the phone not too loudly. WHOOP! ACHIVEMENT! Not be lame!
"Bye Asami." I said before hanging up and doing a little happy dance . Yesss. I am hanging out with Asami. Yes! Yes! Fuck yes! Woooo! Wait. Why am I so excited were just hanging out.
She probably doesn't like girls anyways.