it's like a dream

I have to admit, I almost wanted to watch Arcee in the training room to see her actually fight, I also would have been satisfied with anyone on team prime, or a Jedi. Also, finding a room in this place isn't easy. I have to ask a clone trooper where the library is, he just gives me a map, and turns out it was right down the hall. I go into the library and see a couple of marines reading, they ignore me, so get on one of the computer and start reading about Lightsaber forms, and there was a problem, it contained only what I already knew, it didn't contain stuff like the weaknesses and the strengths, or the different types of Lightsabers, only the basics for Padawans like at the training academy and disney world. "Find what you are looking for?" a voice asks. I jump out of my seat to see Cortana in the master chief's hand. Chief was wearing Mjolnir mark 5 armor, so he must have been on reach. "Not really, was this library empty when you all found it." I ask "we didn't find it, the Jedi did." John said "We were asked to help out when reach was being attacked, we managed to pick up noble team, and the rest of blue team are on the Pillar of Autumn, to help with the war." Cortana said John then asks with a serious voice "What do you know about us?" I get chills down my spine, what was I supposed to say, I could tell them about the rings, or about arbiters, then a thought came that was perfect. "I know how to stop Cortana's rampancy." Cortana and chief exchange looks, then Plo Koon walked in, "Come with me." he says. As I walk out, John puts a hand on my shoulder and says, "This isn't over." once again, I get chills down my spine and I rush out.

"Where are we going?" I ask. We stop at the portal room and punches in a set of coordinates. He then says "To the Jedi Temple" as the portal opens. "It came to my mind that this library is recent, so we should go to the one that has all the information that you need." Plo Koon walks through the portal and I follow.

As I exit the portal, The first thing I notice is how big the temple is, and I take it ALL in, as if some sort of dream. "please hurry, we don't have much time." I look at Plo Koon to see he is far ahead of me, I rush to catch up with him when I notice someone I thought I would never see. "Ahsoka?" I call out. She turns and I walk toward her. "Who are you" she asks, I didn't know how to respond, then I did. "Let's just say I'm glad you didn't leave the Order yet."