Prison riot Part 2

After  at least a half hour of convincing everyone that he was on there side, Felix convinces everyone to go  with the plan. With that out of the way, Felix makes his way to the other side, where Kimball and Doyle were being held. He opens the door, and sees a sight he never thought he would see.

Felix: Oh. my. God.

Inside the room was only Kimball lying on the ground, wearing a light blue dress that was similar to the slave Leia outfit. As well as a tiara. Felix was trying not to take it all in, but he couldn't help it.

Felix: I never took you for a blond, Kimball.

Kimball slowly opens her eyes. She sits up, and it takes her a minute to see Felix. She was embarrassed at first, remembering what she was wearing. the, she remembered what he has done. she swiftly stands up, and furiously walks towards him. When she reaches him, she punches him in the helmet as hard as she can, shaking off the pain.

Felix: hay hay hay! You could have cracked my visor.

Kimball: Then maybe I should try again.

Her teeth were grinding, and her face was very angry.

Felix: Look, Venisa. I know we've had our differences lately-

Kimball: You lied to me! from the moment I met you!

Felix: I know, I know. And I can't do anything to change that.

Kimball's face started to calm down.

Felix: But, if you trust me this one last time, I will make it up to you.

Kimball looks over Felix's shoulder, seeing the reds and blues, Washington, and Carolina all talking to each other, safe. She point at Felix with the straightest finger.

Kimball: One. last. Time.

Felix: Good, I didn't want to spend another hour trying to convince someone.

Felix walks swords the center of the room, about to address everyone, when all of a sudden:

Tucker: Kimball!?

Everyone turns to face Kimball, she was still at the door. Her face turns red in embarrassment.

Grif: uh... when did this happen?

Tucker: and why didn't I know about!?

Felix: must be more religious crap.

Kimball: Tucker, if you don't stop staring, I WILL kick you.

Tucker is confused by the comment at first, but after a few moments of thinking, he looks down, and finally understands what she is saying. He turns his entire body in the opposite direction of Kimball.

Felix: alright, back to business. Hay, aliens AI-

The AI appears in the room.

Santa: My name is Santa.

Felix: I refuse to call you that.

???: That makes two of us.

Felix turns around and sees Church AKA Epsilon floating right text to Carolina.

Church: By the way, I believe

All: WHAT!

Church: I've been gathering what research that I can from these things. Just recently found out that they blew up a certain ship along with a certain someone that all of us wanted dead.

Caboose: Oh, I love riddles. Don't tell me... It was Andersmith

Church: sometimes I recreate telling you all that story.