Chapter 21

Hazellynn's POV

When I heard the front door open, I turned to Arie. "Arie, I've never been so scared in my life."

She nodded shaking. "Yeah, sa-sa-same with me."

"Should we risk it all and go see what is at the front door? We have nothing better to do?" I asked shakily. Arie nodded. "We should run screaming. Maybe it'll scare whatever's their?" I kinda giggled.

We both looked at each other one last time and ran towards the front door both screaming, "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" (lol)

Louis' POV

God, Simon kept us longer then I thought. A good extra 2 hours. I wonder how Hazel's doing, along with Arie. Harry explained to me what Niall had done to Arie and I'm furious with him as well. He should know NEVER to do that to a girl, EVER.

When we parked into the driveway of our flat, we piled out and walked to the front door. Liam paused. I looked at him confused. "Wait. Do you hear screaming?" Liam whispered. I paused and listened. I indeed did hear screaming.

"Yeah, I do. Do any of you hear it?" I asked Niall, Harry, and Zayn. They nodded. "Fuck! Hazel and Arie!" I yelled pushing the door open. It was completely quiet until I heard loud crying whispers. We piled through the door one by one and looked to the left, then right, then straight and saw nothing.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I suddenly heard. It kept coming closer to us. Then I spotted Hazel to the left and Arie to the right barging towards us. I gasped.

Hazel paused and gasped. She looked at me for a second then making a face that means she's gunna cry. She ran into my arms and indulged me into a tight hug as she whimpered into my chest.

Harry's POV

When Louis opened the door, we silently piled in one by one. We looked in all directions, but saw nothing.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Escaped through the air making me flinch. I saw Arie to the right and Hazel to the left sprinting towards us screaming. When Arie saw me, she immediately froze and gasped before she pulled me into a tight bear hug and her cries came out.

I looked at Louis and he shrugged. "I don't know." he mouthed. I looked back at the other lads and they also mouthed, "I don't know." I was confused onto why they were screaming and barging towards us.

I pulled Arie away from the hug and lifted up her chin and looked into her sharp crystal brown eyes. She sniffled. "Arie, love, what's wrong?" I tried to say as calmly as possible.

She looked up at me, her face was cherry red from crying. She sniffles again and looks over at Hazel.

"Hazel, you tell the lads, I'm bad at explaining and you're the one that heard it first." she mumbled.

Hazel nodded and looked up at Louis. I kissed the top of Arie's head.

Hazellynn's POV

Louis was hugging me in his arms, I haven't felt so relaxed. I sniffled and told the lads what happened when they left.

Their mouths fluttered open. "Hazel, your back, is it better?" Louis asked I nodded. "Good. I was so worried about leaving you." I smiled.

"Wait, so you guys didn't call us when this happened?" me and Arie both shook our heads. "But why not? We would of been on our way back in a jiffy." Liam spoke.

"We thought that we could deal with it, and we didn't want to bother you at your meeting." I spoke up.

Louis pulled me away from the hug and lifted my chin. "Love, I wouldn't care if you would of called me in a middle of the meeting, I would do anything for you." he said sweetly. I blushed with a smile. I mouthed, "I know." I placed my face in the palm of his hand and smiled reluctantly. He chuckled and kissed my forehead.