Chapter 25

Hazellynn's POV

Whoa. Did Niall just overreact? Haha, yeah, I guess so. It was kind of funny. To me, it seemed as if he still has feelings for her. Welp, he's not ever gunna get her back again. I smirked at my thoughts. You know what? I want to get my mind off of everything that's happened in the past few days. I wanna do something fun, that I've never done or ever got the chance to do. Something odd, interesting, and most of all, something fun.

I think we all deserve a break from everything, especially Ariella. She's got the worst of it all. I feel for her. You know what? I think Arie and I are going to go on a girls' day out today. Yeah. It'll be so much fun!

My face brightened up and I had a huge smile on my face. Louis looked over at me with confusion. "What, Hazel?" he then chuckled.

I gasped with excitement of my plan for today. "ARIELLA! I need to speak with you like right now!" I basically yelled with happiness.

She looked at me with a raised brow. "Um, okay?" and before she knew it, I dragged her into me an Louis' bedroom and shut the door. "Whoa, Hazel! What's up with you now? Why are you so happy all of a sudden?"

I smiled and giggled. "Well, because, today you and I are going to have a girls' day out!" I yipped. She looked at me for a second. "What do you say?!"

"Well, I don't know Hazel..." She said unsure.

"C'mon Ariella! You know you need a break from everything at the moment! You need to drain your brain from the past couple of days! C'mon! Ariella, please?!" I said hopping up and down on the heels of my feet.

She sighed and crossed her arms. "Oh alright. I guess it wouldn't hurt to get my mind off of things for a couple of hours." before she could finish, I was already squealing and jumping up and down. I gave her a big hug and she laughed. "So what did you have planned today?" she asked.

"Well, I was thinking we could get our hair and nails done. And then go out for dinner. Whatdaya say?!" I said.

"I like your thinking Haze. Very persuasive." she joked.

"Oh and maybe do a little shopping?" I winked.

"Okay. Girls' day it is! Let's get dressed and then we'll tell the lads." she said walking out of the room.

I smiled and lightly clapped my hands with excitement.

I shut the door and went over to my dresser and pulled out an outfit to wear. I picked out a gray draped tight t-shirt and black leggings. I pulled them on and to top the cute outfit off, I put on my baby blue classic short Uggs. (I have a purple pair! ~Morgan) And to add to my outfit, I pulled out of my closet, my Gretchen Laser Cut Crossbody Purse. I feel like a princess. Lol, just kidding. I then took off any leftover makeup from yesterday and applied new makeup to frame my face. Lastly, I brushed through my long strawberry blonde hair. I quickly straightened it and went out of the room.

Ariella's POV

I went into mine and Harry's room to change clothes. I went to the closet and picked out my Draytrip Hope T-Shirt and black skinny jeans. For my shoes, I put on my light gray Uggs. I applied makeup and brushed my hair until it was knot-free and fled out the door and was met by Hazel.

"Ready?" she smiled and I nodded. We hopped down the stairs all goofy laughing like retards. We didn't realize that the lads were watching us. We looked up and we smiled happily. I made my way over to Harry as he opened his arms out and indulged him into a big bear hug.

Louis' POV

We heard laughter from upstairs and we saw Hazel and Arie goofing off and laughing. As they reached the bottom, Arie ran over to Harry and gave him a big hug. Hazel gave me a look and I knew what she was about to do. I nodded as she ran towards me. She jumped into my arms. I linked my arms around her waist and hugged her. She barely weighed anything. It kinda worried me a bit. She smiled at me an I smiled back at her. "Hey." she giggled.