Chapter 33

Hey! The winner is...

@cool_beanzzzz

Her name is: Ella

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

*Hazellynn's POV*

I woke up the next morning feeling nauseous. I look over at the sleeping Louis. I smile at his adorableness. His eyes flutter open and immediately look into mine.

"Morning babe. How'd you sleep?" he asked in his sexy morning voice.

"Good I guess." I partially gag.

He looked at me weird. "You okay." I nod. "No you're not. What's wrong babe?" he sat up and pulled me into his arms.

I sighted. "I still feel nauseated." I winced.

"Ahh, so you're going to fight it? You know you can't do that? It always wins." he smirked.

"No it doesn't. Pshed, I'm gunna fight it and not let it win this time." I stated. He looked at me and our eyes met. I gaged and he smiled a little. "Nope, nevermind." I said in the middle of gagging before hopping off the bed covering my mouth and sprinting to the bathroom.

"What the fuck is wrong with me?" I asked myself before throwing up in the toilet again.

"I wish I knew cause them is tell you and is do anything to make you feel better love. I really would. I hate seeing you like this." Louis responded to my question that I thought was to myself.

I turned my head and looked at the figure standing in the door frame of the bathroom. i half smiled. "Do I have a fever?" I asked flushing the toilet as I got up off the floor and walked over to louis.

He placed his hand on my forehead and held it their for a few seconds. "Mmm, I don't know. your forehead doesn't seem hot, just a tiny bit warm. but you're fine." He said before indulging me into a tight hug.

"Louis? I. can't. Breathe." I told him.

"Oh. Sorry." he said letting go. I smiled then put tooth paste on my tooth brush and began brushing my teeth. Louis came around behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and leant his head in the crook of my neck. "I love you. You do know that right?" he whispered into my ear before kissing my cheek.

I spit and rinsed off my tooth brush then placing it back into the little basket. I turned to him and wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled. "Yes, Louis, I do indeed know that you love me." I giggled and pecked him on the lips. He smirked and kissed me back. "I wish you didn't have anything on your knee cause I would really enjoy going in the bed with you, if you know what I mean." I winked with a smile.

He nodded and added a big grin on his face. "We can still go in to bed." he winked back.

I shook my head. "Nope. I don't want to cause anymore damage to your knee."

He sighed and frowned. "Okay. But when my knee is healed, I'm bringing you in to the bed with me full force." he smiled as I laughed.

"You're funny!" I joke and we burst into laughter as I hear my phone ringing. it took me a couple seconds to realize it was my phone. I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed my phone. The caller ID said BLOCKED. Should I answer it or should I not? I asked myself.

*on the phone*

"H-hello?" I stuttered through the phone.

"Hello, Hazellynn?" a woman voice spoke.

"Yes, this is she speaking." I said.

"Good. Hazellynn, it's Ella, your cousin." she spoke.

My heart dropped and a smile swept across my face. I haven't spoken to Ella in a long long time. Lets just say, ten years maybe? "Omg! Ella I can't believe it's you! I miss you soooo much!" my voice scratched as my eyes became watery.