BQ: 'I love you' 'I know'

**WARNING: Many, Many Star Wars references**

It was a week before the new Star Wars film came out and the boys persuaded y/n to join them for their annual Star Wars marathon. By the end of "Return of the Jedi," Bessy had went up to bed for she'd been up all day with Milana and she was exhausted. When Sal had put in "The Phantom Menace," Q and Murr had gotten into an argument on the correct way to watch the series.
"I mean, why else would they label the episodes the way they did? You start out with one, not four!" Murr defended, throwing his arms in the air.
"You don't know how bad I want to hit you right now." Q glared, earning a smirk from Murr.
"More so than usual!" Joe laughed.
"You go how they were released in real time. You start with the trilogy then you go to the prequels. That's how you saw it growing up and that's how you're supposed to watch the damn movies."

"Oh my god," Y/n gasped making everyone look over to her with confused faces. She threw a hand over her mouth and began laughing at the assumption that crossed her mind. "What, y/n?"
"I'm so sorry about this Murr, but if you were anyone in the Star Wars universe, it'd be Jar Jar Binks!" The guys, Murr included, erupted with laughter.
"Meesa don't know what you're talking about!" Murr imitated the famous, arguably infamous, Gungan.
"Ugly and annoying!" Joe added in-between laughs.
"You're one to talk Jabba!" Joe shrugged at the comparison that Murr had made, either agreeing or not wanting to argue against it.
"Jabba is a badass." Joe assured. "Think about it. He gets food, sexy Princess Leia, and some little creature that laughs in his fat folds. What more could you ask for?"
"I could see myself as a Luke, or even a Chewbacca." Sal pondered aloud making Q scoff. "What? Or Boba Fett?"
"Dude, you'd be C3PO if anything."
"No, I wouldn't!"
"He's right, bud. 3PO is a neurotic as fuck. And neurotic may as well be your middle name."
"Okay, if I'm him than Q is Lando."
"Nah," Joe shook his head slightly. "He's for sure Han Solo. He's a smart ass romantic with killer hair and he is hopelessly in love with Leia."
"Who would I be?" y/n asked, picturing many Star Wars characters.
"Leia." Sal, Murr, and Joe answered simultaneously.
"Why?"
"She's pretty, goal oriented, feisty, and in love with Han Solo." y/n nodded for a few seconds, until she realized what he'd just revealed. Y/n glared at Murr for essentially spilling the beans about her crush on Q.
"Murr, come with me to the kitchen so we can make more popcorn." y/n nearly dragged him off the couch and into the kitchen where he went to grab the popcorn bags from the pantry. He placed the bag in the microwave and turned it on. She hit the back of his head as hard as she could.
"Ow! What was that for, y/n?" He whined, rubbing the back of his head.
"For pretty much telling Q I was in love with him!" She whispered harshly. "Oh, please, he's not going to realize what I said. You're fine,"
"Regardless of if he caught on, you still made it completely obvious to everyone else in the room." Y/n folded her arms tightly across her chest. "You shouldn't make it that obvious that you're in love with Q then." He then walked back into the living room making you groan in annoyance. I hate boys. Y/n took the bag out of the microwave when it began beeping and placed it in one of the bowls that Murr had brought in the kitchen. She hadn't noticed Q come in, but when she did, he looked very distracted.
"What's up, Han?" She teased, earning a small grin from him.
"Just checking to see if my favorite princess needs any help with the popcorn."
"Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope!" She quoted handing him the other bowl that she'd filled, starting to walk to the living room.
"Y/N," He started making her turn to face him. "We're friends, right?" She felt her heart break a little at the title.
"No, I've been lying to you all these years." y/n joked, setting the bowl down on the counter.
"We tell each other everything, right?" She nodded. "Then how come you never told me that you love me?" Her eyes went wide at the question. His eyes met hers and she noticed that his gaze wasn't awkward or like he didn't want to be there. His eyes were filled with hope, a new hope, pun intended. It somehow gave her hope and the confidence that she never had to tell him.
"I love you." Y/n told him. Time was moving so slow after she told him her biggest secret about him. Her heart was racing faster than a speed horse and her breathing patterns because uneven.
"I know," He grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her in for the kiss that she'd been dreaming of since the day that she'd met him. Y/n ignored the Star Wars quote and kissed the man that she loved with all her might. She felt like she got zapped with electricity having his lips on hers. It was like no other kiss that she'd had before. Y/n had been longing for it for so long, imagining what it'd be like, it was everything she thought it would be, and more. Her arms wrapped around his neck and deepened the kiss, tasting the faint bitterness of his Jamison on his tongue.
"Sir!" They both jumped a mile, breaking apart at the sound of Sal's voice. "I've isolated the reverse, power flux coupling!" y/n began laughing out loud at the almost exact recreation of the Han and Leia kiss from 'Empire Strikes Back'. "Thank you, thank you very much!" Q finished the scene with a Han Solo quote making Sal laugh and walk back into the living room.
"I love you too." He announced to you placing his arms around you. She was best friends with the biggest group of dorks on the planet.