BQ: Teasing

Tonight the boys were coming over to watch some movies and just have a good time. Usually it’s at Sal’s house but they decided to change it up a bit. 
Q was in the kitchen making food for the boys while you cleaned the living room the best you could, cleaning was never your favorite thing. 
Looking up you saw Brian looking so focused on cooking making sure that it was going to be great. He has this habit when he is really focused to bite his lip, it absolutely drives you up the wall and he knows it. 
He stole a glance of you watching him intently and smiled to himself as he stirred the food. He reached to grab a spice and bit his lip as he was looking for it, he knew exactly was he was doing as he smiled a little bit more to himself. 
You got up from the living room and made your way to him and wrapped your arms around him placing your heat on his shoulder. 
You can’t just do that without warning babe” 
He chuckled slightly and put the spoon down turning to face you. 
Do what? Cook?” 
You gave him an annoyed look as he cocked an eyebrow up and smirked. 
You know exactly what you did!! Briannnnn you know it drives me crazy.” 
He wrapped his arms around you and put his lips next to your ear knowing that it was a sensitive spot for you. 
Oh I make you crazy? How crazy?” 
You took a short breath of air as he spoke and looked up to him, and that’s when something clicked tonight was not going to be the night were he teases you all night like usual. No tonight you were going to get him back for all the times he’s made you flustered around others. 
Your eyes met his and you gave him a slight smile which threw him off a bit since his words usually make you melt like a puddle. 
Pushing your body on his you ran your fingers through his hair and put your lips next to his ear 
I guess you’ll have to wait and see.” 
Before moving away you kissed his neck and let your hands come down tracing down to his chest. All of this took him off guard as he stood there in shock. 
Your hands continued to get lower and lower until your fingers grazed his already hard member. You took your hand away and bit your lip before placing a small kiss on him which he tried to made longer but you wouldn’t allow him. 
y/n what are you doing?
You shrugged and giggled a bit at the fact you could see the out line in his pants
Hmm I don’t know but it’s almost 7 and I don’t think you want the guys seeing you like this.
You winked at him and walked back to the living room and began to tidy up some more. 
If you keep this shit up all night you’re in for it when they leave.” 
Brian looked at you from the doorway with narrow eyes, all you could do was smile to yourself knowing that you made him this flustered. He sighed and turned back to set the food on low so it would be warm when the guys came in, when he turned around he saw you bending down trying to get something you had dropped on the ground. 
Q came up and placed a firm grip on your ass making you squeal and stand up. 
You little tease, I’m going to destroy you tonight for making me like this right before guest come over I can’t believe you.” 
You smiled at him and kissed his cheek and took his grip off your ass. 
I guess I’ve made you upset but you’ll just have to wait daddy.
His eyes just about popped out of his head when you said that, you knew his biggest turn on was when you called him daddy no matter what it always made him go crazy. 
He gave an annoyed looked and made his way to the bathroom to probably rearrange himself so it wasn’t to obvious. 
Not even a minute later you heard the door bell ring. You had already put the cats up due to Sal hating them and went to go open the door. 
There stood your boyfriends life long friends Sal, Joe and Murr it seems that Sal and Murr had already started an argument and Joe looked as if had been baby sitting them all night. 
Hey guys!” 
They all snapped their attention to you and smiled, you’ve known the guys since your sophomore year in high school so it’s like you’re one of them. You and Murr went to the same college and somehow he bumped into Sal and the rest is history.
You gave all of the guys hugs and let them all come in closing the door behind them. 
Where’s Q?” 
Joe asked looking around and stepping into the kitchen to scope out the food.
Oh he’s in the restroom I think, he said something about his hair sticking up in the back or something I’ll tell him you guys are here!” 
Stepping away you walked back to the rest room and opened the door slightly and walked in. You saw a very annoyed Q trying to fix his “problem” 
Damn it y/n it’s still noticeable!” 
You looked down at his hard on and smiled shrugging. 
Baby the guys are here I suggest you work something out
He sighed and found a quick solution before pinning you against the wall for a brief moment. 
I highly suggest you stop playing this game because at the end of the day you’ll be the one begging me to stop.” 
His warm breath sent shivers up your spine, you giggled at him and wiggled out of his grip. 
That’s if you can even control yourself until then.” 
You slipped out of the bathroom and left him with that, you walked into the living room were the guys had made themselves at home. 
Soon after Q came out and greeted everyone. 
You guys just make yourselves at home I’ll get the food.” 
Q soon directed his attention towards you and began to walk your way. 
I’ll help you babe” 
The rest of the guys went and sat at the outside table that you had already set up. Q started turning off the stove and looked at you almost expecting you to do something.
Brian, baby could you please hand me that wine bottle I’m going to get the guys some wine.” 
He did just as you asked, you already had the cork screw but dropped it. as you bent down to get it you made sure to time it so when he looked at you your ass would be what he saw. Coming back up you flicked your hair back and looked back at him knowing that when you do that it turns him on. 
Fuck y/n…” 
was all he could mumble before the back door opened and Joe walked in. 
Hey guys those two are arguing like 5th graders do you have any wine? Cause you’ll need it.” 
You laughed a bit and Joe and gestured to the wine that you were already opening.
Man times like this I wish I drank ha, but Q it sure does smell good in here!” 
Q laughed a bit and thanked him as he gave Joe a plate of food. 
Ah I’ll get out of your hair I’ll try to calm the toddlers down before you come out there.” 
Joe patted your shoulder and made his way out.
It feels like it’s already been hours I don’t know if I can wait y/n”
You smiled at him and kissed his cheek once more
Well good boys wait
He sighed and grabbed the rest of the plates and you both made your way out side. 
The night was filled with riotous laughs and many bad games of charades, but also many upon many little things you did to get Q riled up. At one point he had to excuse himself to the restroom once more. 
It was soon time for everyone one to go home as you and Q waved good bye to your friends he shut the door as fast as he could.
It wasn’t ever seconds until he had you pinned up against the door kissing you roughly and made his way to your neck leaving marks. 
Br-Brian oh my god” 
He stopped and looked at you and picked you up swiftly, you wrapped your legs around him as he carried you to your bed room and put you on the bed. 
Clothes. Off.” 
You did as he said, you loved when he got this way so demanding. You soon were left with nothing on as you went back to sitting on the bed. He pushed you back so you were laying on your back and crawled on top of you. He bent down to whisper in your ear 
One rule you can’t make a noise while I eat you out.” 
You bit your lip and nodded in agreement. He kissed your neck and left a trail of kissed down to your thighs before he pushed your legs open. 
You could feel his hot breath on your core you could almost feel him smiling. 
You’re going to regret what you did baby you’re not going to be able to walk I promise you.” 
He licked up your slit making you want to scream you held your breath as he hovered over you. You felt two of his fingers push into you roughly making you gasp for air. You put a hand over your mouth to keep yourself from moaning. He soon put his tongue to work as he licked your clit almost as roughly as his fingers slipped in and out of you. 
Your hands flew to his hair as you arched your back, he showed no signs of slowing down any time soon and he could tell you were close as well. Bitting your lip to keep from screaming his name, you felt your orgasm coming up quickly.
Go ahead baby. Cum for your daddy” 
He mumbled in a husky voice as he curved his fingers making you go over the edge. But he didn’t stop he continued as you made a loud gasp and tugged on his hair. He slowed down not wanting you to be too exhausted for him. 
Getting up from his knees he almost ripped his clothes off trying to get undressed. In one smooth movement he flipped you so you were on all fours. You could feel his throbbing hard cock slide up and down your entrance making you shudder with anticipation. 
How bad do you want me baby girl?
I want it so bad daddy please give it to me I’m begging.” 
You could heard him chuckle as he slammed into you not giving you time to adjust to his size. Going rougher than he was before and hitting your g-spot with every thrust. 
Oh d-daddy it’s so good more more!” 
Not even questioning you he began to pound into you fast than ever before, he grabbed your hair and pulled it which almost sent you over the edge. 
Da-I I can’t” 
You heard him huff as you felt your walls clenching around him. 
DADDY YES!” You exclaimed as he pulled out and quickly flipped you over one last time and you opened your mouth wide for him to cum in. 
Some got on your face but you swiped it up with your finger and swallowed it down as well. 
The both of you collapsed onto the bed huffing and looking a mess. 
God you drive me crazy I love you y/n” 
Turning on your side and kissed his cheek and smiled 
I love you too” 
Seconds later you heard the front door open and a loud joe came walking in. 
HEY GUYS! I left my wallet! Have you guys se-” 
Joe walked in and stumbled upon you and Q making you both scramble for covers. 
Woah I thought I heard screaming but I thought you were just in a fight with your dad… I uh I’ll just get my wallet tomorrow you two have fun.” Joe tried to get out as fast as possible, you and Q looked at each other and both just burst into laughter. 
I’m glad it was Joe and not that ferret!” 
Q exclaimed making you laugh some more.
Doesn’t matter who it was though they know I’m yours.” 
Q kissed you passionately after you said that 
You’re damn right you’re mine baby girl even if you are a tease.

IJ ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara