Part 1

(all parts will be different POVs. IF two or more POVs make sense together, than I will put them in the same chapter)

.:Kai's POV:. 

It had been six years since the whole Nadakhan incident. Jay and Nya had gotten married and were expecting their first child together. Zane had completely rebuilt PIXAL. Lloyd had grown stronger physically as well as mentally and emotionally. I had taken up patrolling one of the towns in Ninjago at night after training. I was racing through the streets and alleys of Ninjago City late in the night on my motorcycle. I was in a dangerous part of town because murder rates in the area have been going up in recent months. I was slowly riding through an alley when I was unexpectedly hit across the chest. The hit threw me from my bike and made me hit the ground hard, knocking the wind out of me. Once I had regained the ability to breathe, I pushed myself up onto my knees and looked towards where my bike was, only to see that it had vanished once I was thrown from it. I looked around to see what hit me.

"There's nothing here," I muttered to myself.

I was suddenly grabbed by my hair and pinned against a wall. Even in my dazed state, I could see that my attacker was female. I gasped softly as the top of my gi was ripped to expose the left side of my neck and my left shoulder. The woman leaned towards my neck. I let out a scream of pain as she bit down on my neck, drinking blood. The woman held her wrist to my mouth and I was forced to drink her blood. The cold liquid froze my throat, making me shiver. I was extremely dizzy when the woman released me, dropping me to the ground hard. I weakly stood up, gripping the wall for support. I managed to send a call to Jay.

"Kai? What's wrong, dude?" Jay's voice asked as the woman placed both hands on each side of my head.

"Help me," I managed to say before the woman violently twisted my head to the side.

My body went limp as I felt my neck snap. I fell to the ground in slow motion. The last thing I saw was the woman smashing my phone before everything went black.