part 5

~Kai's POV~

Over the next 6 months, I taught Lloyd the basic powers of being a vampire that I know of, as well as helping him search for spell books that would help him harness his lunar magic once he had received it. The moon was due to be at its fullest for the first time in several years and there was to be an eclipse. I was watching Lloyd meditate as I read a book that contained a spell that might help me and Lloyd walk in daylight once more when Cole suddenly phased through the ceiling, causing me to drop my book and let out a girlish scream that made both Cole and Lloyd start laughing.

"Shut up," I growled at them.

"Anyway, Sensei wants you upstairs to watch the eclipse. It's just starting," Cole said as Lloyd and I stood up.

"We'll be up in a few seconds," I said before Cole phased through my apartment ceiling.

Lloyd and I began making our way up to the gardens where the others had set up a party during the day. The sun had just set and the moon was well over the horizon. We watched and partied until the eclipse was almost at its fullest. It was nearly midnight when I noticed Lloyd was some little ways off from the others watching the eclipse. I also noticed a faint glow about him. We all looked up to see the eclipse reach its zenith. A ripple of power surged out of the now eclipsed moon. I looked over to Lloyd to see a greyish white glowing circle on the ground around him. I got the others' attention and pointed to Lloyd. A barrier of white magic surrounded him, blocking him from our sight. A beam of reddish power shot down from the moon and hit the barrier that shielded Lloyd. A huge ripple of energy shot out from the barrier. As it passed over us, a searing pain like a hot nail burned into my brain, causing me to black out and fall to my knees, gripping my head. I looked down at my clothes and noticed that they had been changed into the ones from the prophecy. I was dressed in all black. I had on a black vest with swirling garnet designs on it as well as two rows of buttons. I looked around to the others to find them all on their knees gripping their heads as if they felt the same pain that I did, before I looked over towards the barrier only to find that a beautiful blonde girl was laying in the grass. 

~~~~~~

Sorry it's short. I've been really sick the last couple of days