CHAPTER 5

Anyone would be terrified or Atleast scared to do something you're unsure of.
If you have a company in doing crime it would be perfect .
Okay am not going to do any crime but am sure to not get embarrassed all by myself 'cause my partner for tonight will sure be my partner in getting embarrassed.
So am not at all scared on embarrassing myself .

Perfect .

So now we're inside the skating ring holding each other's hands and trying to stay steady and getting weird looks from others . But who cares if you're enjoying this ?

Once we were steady , Ed gestured me to move forward and as I did he moved backward.

Slowly we moved some distance without falling . But soon he increased his speed and ended up falling . He fell pulling me along with him . On hitting his head on the ground he groaned followed by me on hitting my face on his chest . Groaning I looked at his face and found him staring at me . After a moment of staring we burst out laughing .

" God ! That ..That was h-hilarious ! " he said in between his laughter and I nodded trying to control my laughter .

Soon we sobered up and tried to stand up but ended up laughing and fell again . After numerous tries we gave up.
But a hand came in front of my face and turned to see a guy around my age I think so stood there with his hand extended.

" Need help ? " he asked with a wide smile but before I could reply Ed cut me off .

" No thanks . " he said and I turned my head and mouthed him a shut up and he rolled his eyes . I turned back to face that guy and took his hand smiling and he pulled me up . Standing up I turned to extend my hand towards Ed who was sitting there staring at that guy who was stood beside me .
I snapped my fingers in front of his face and he took my hand . Slowly Standing up he balanced himself . I turned to face that guy who was looking at me smiling .

" Thank you ...umm" I said unsure of his name .
" Nathan " he said completing my sentence and smiling .

Suddenly Ed wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me to his side. I turned my head to look at Edward but he was busy having a staring contest with that Nathan guy . I nudged him with my elbow and he glanced at me . Giving him a look to thank that guy I turned to face Nathan who was looking at me smiling .

He smiles too much .

No offence okay ?

" Thanks Man . " Ed said and tightened his grip on my waist and giving a peck on my temple he looked at me smiling .

" Can we go princess ?" he asked and I nodded not sure of my voice to speak because I was stunned.

Was he jealous ?

Nah .

Shaking my head to dismiss all unwanted thoughts I turned to Nathan , smiling at him and thanking him again we moved towards the exit .

After giving our skates back we went to his bike . On reaching his bike I gripped his wrist and he turned back to face me smiling .

" So ..where now . " I asked unsure of what he was planning now .
" You'll see " he said giving me another heart stopping smile .

He pulled out a cloth and placing his hands on my shoulders and he turned me around . He placed that cloth on my eyes and tied it back .
For a minute I was scared on what he was planning to do.
He took my hand and pulled me slowly towards the bike I think so and put the helmet on my head. Placing his hands on my hips , he lifted me up and placed me on the bike and sat infront of me . All this time my heart was beating like crazy and for a second I felt it would burst out now .