CHAPTER 9

When old sweet memories come back you smile . But if rest of the memories are filled with tragedy you feel like crying .

I felt tears pool in my eyes but I kept smiling.  It was such a great feeling to remember your childhood memories.

Suddenly Ed wrapped his arm around my shoulder hugging me tight from side and placing a kiss on my temple .

" We're gonna live here after our wedding . " he said looking at the house in front of us and I looked up at him in disbelief .

" Don't look at me like that Jen.  I want you to cherish your old memories in this house with me . We will start our family in this house.  " he said turning to face me . Giving a soft kiss on my forehead he hugged me tight. 

" I know it'll be hard for you but it will help you remember you're family , their love and we will build a family like that . I won't let any disease tear you apart from me. We'll spend our each and every special moment in this house . " he said and I pulled back to look at him . Standing on my toes I reached upto give a peck on his lips .

" I love you . " I said wrapping my arms around his torso .

" I love you too "he said hugging me back and placing his chin on top of my head . We stood there hugging each other and after a moment of comfortable silence he pulled back grinning .

" I had hired some people to remove the dust and to clean our house . But we still have a job to do .. " he said trailing off and I narrowed my eyes at him .

" What is that job ? " I asked and he grinned .

" They have already painted other rooms but I told them to leave our bedroom , so that we could decorate it according to our wish so we have to paint it . "he said and I felt some tingling feeling inside my stomach when he said ' our ' bedroom . Smiling I looked up at him. 

" Then lets do it ! " I said pulling him inside .

***

We finished painting our room that is my mom and dad's room  within one and a half day . He had given all other rooms white including our living room , kitchen . But I painted our bedroom with a mix of white and skyblue . After finishing our painting we bought white curtains mixed with skyblue and lot of other decoration items.  He placed all the white curtains in other bedrooms . He  brought our curtains and hung it in our bedroom. After hanging those curtains I kicked him out of that room to decorate it some more .

I know its not a big kind decoration but it will always be close to our heart .

I decorated our bedroom with our photos that we took when we went ice skating . I framed that pic which we took at the hospital . Me giving him a kiss on his cheek and his eyes wide as golf balls.  Smiling I hung  those picture frames on the wall behind our bed . And for the final touch I hung a blue dream catcher above the window .

Suddenly Ed started banging on the door . Laughing I opened the door to see him frowning .

"You took soo long princess . "he said getting inside and his jaw dropped on seeing my small decoration .

" Wow . When did you frame those pics ? "he asked and I shrugged . Shaking his head smiling he hugged me .

" Can't wait to live in this room . " he said pulling back and wiggling his eyebrows .

And I remembered his Aunt's words ' You have to be naughty than him to control him ' .
Smirking I pulled him by his collar and gave a peck on his lips. 

" Even me . " I said going out of the room swaying my hips seductively and his eyes widened in amusement.

" Someone is horny today . "he said trailing behind me .