CHAPTER 10

Heaven is just an imaginary place . Every place can become a heaven when you're with your loved ones.
For me Our home is a heaven , with Ed by my side , I feel like am in heaven .

Its been two months since our wedding , and am more than happy . Our trip to Paris was memorable , I enjoyed each and every moment with him , not thinking about what is yet to come .
Ed goes for work everyday and I join Lin and Nick in the store . I still work there . But we still go to my usual hangout place that bar and now we sing together , its not that I get paid but I sing with him for my happiness .

And you know what ?!
Remember Jordan ? He asked riley for a date a week after our wedding , I had to do a lot of talking with her to make her say yes . And I think she has decided on moving on with Jordan .

Aww ! Am totally fangirling over them !

And again ..you know what ?!

Lucas got a girlfriend ....atlast . Shelby ....eee !
She is sooo sweet and ahem ! She controls that jerk from flirting . She is just like Adalin part. 2.

Talking about my present condition....mess .

Even today Ed is at his work , he had tried to make as many excuses as possible to stay back but I kicked him out .

Yea .

Today I didn't feel like going to that store because I felt weak and I was not at all sure I can work . That's why Ed kept on insisting that he is gonna take leave today but I just locked the main door pushing him out .

I was trying new recipes for Ed , when my phone rang and it was Lin .

She kept on calling me , because I know its Ed who is compelling her to call ' cause I was not at all attending his calls .

I answered the phone and she asked whether she should come home to see me .
I declined the offer because its the first time all alone without Nick or Lin or Ed .

They are just over thinking .
And I'll tell why . 

Before wedding I used live with Lin & Nick and I never took any leave even I have a big hangover . And now when am married , I am with Ed and he would never leave me alone and when he goes for work I go for work too , so am not alone. 
They doesn't want me to be alone .
And now since I was feeling a bit ' weak ' for the first time , they all are tensed and am not  allowing anyone to stay with me because am Fine . Can't I even stay back to be alone . Am married for god sake !

That's not a big thing.

And I know that .

See even when am having those ' tumor ' problems I never felt weak or the urge to puke , I just pass out . 
Maybe it can be because of the tumor but I can call them when I want .

I know am being stubborn .

I was still talking to Lin I felt an urge to puke , keeping her on hold , I ran to washroom .

I think its the left over spaghetti I ate last night .

After puking , when I resumed her call she was really angry . By really angry I mean really really angry . I could hear her gritting her teeth . She discontinued the call telling she is coming over .
I didn't try to argue with her 'cause she would be more mad .

After some minutes the door bell rang and I opened it to see an angry Lin standing with her arms crossed over her chest .
She came in hugged me tight , honestly I was taken aback because I thought she would be throwing a fit of tantrum .
Pulling back she sighed .