Noises, Naps, and Nightmares (Part 1)

Heatwave was getting angry. There was a slight spike in the noise level of the house and he wanted to fund out what it was. Unfortunately, Kade had just put him down for a nap of all things, and he wasn't supposed to get up.

"This is ridiculous!" He growled, kicking off the blanket.

Chase sat up from the other side of the couch. "I feel your pain. We may be Sparklings again, but we do not have their mentality." He spoke softly so as not to wake Blades and Boulder, who actually liked getting naps and being treated like children.

"Chase, I feel like a for real human baby! I'm a Cybertronian Autobot, not a human infant." Heatwave griped.

Chase nodded in understanding. "Yes, I know, but Chief has giving his orders. Until we can reach Optimis Prime-"

"Yeah, yeah, we have to follow how human kids are treated. Because we don't know how Cybertronian kids are supposed to act like or be like." Heatwave replied. He huffed. "What's so important the it takes three months to-" he cut off. There it was again. The spike in noise level in the house.

"Have you felt that too?" Chase asked, looking around.

The firetruck rescue bot nodded. "Yeah and it's driving me insane." he said.

"Shall we go investigate?" The police asked.

"But that's a direct disorder of Chief's orders!" Heatwave said in mock horror. Then he rolled his optics. "The Burns' are all out of the house. Just don't wake up Blades and Boulder when you get up." Heatwave replied.