Chase's Way

Listening to Frank Sinatra was a bad idea. 

Charlie hadn't understood that, hadn't been there when Graham had told them very seriously that the tiny Bots listening to him sing had triggered them begging for music and in turn creating what was referred to as the Music Incident of  2012

So titled because the Bots had literally began singing everything. Like the Music Incident, but this time without the auto tune and so you could literally hear every awful not as they poured out of the Bots' mouths. 

Well, that wasn't entirely true, Blades' voice was alright, but the rest of them couldn't hold a steady pitch and unsurprisingly didn't sound so good. 

They all felt awful for Dani and Cody, both of who, had voluntarily sat in on and taught a few music classes. The Bots where respectful of the fact that the humans didn't like their voices (it didn't offend them, the ones who where knew they couldn't sing well, but that didn't stop them from singing anyway), but when it caught their fancy, they would sing and loud and jeez it hurt to listen to them sometimes. 

This being said, Charlie wished he hadn't been on patrol when Graham called the family meeting. 

Maybe then, he'd be able to sleep instead of putting pillows over his head and trying to block out Chase's singing.

Really, the Bot really knew how to butcher My Way.

I'm sorry for how short it is and the length in chapter publishing. School has just been rather difficult recently and I honestly forgot I'd published this.