Where's My Mate? 7

Heyy!!!

so I dont know if this is good but i was excited when i saw that this story is #425..

Is that good? 

oh well. I'll let you read the story noww. 

comment and voteee???? <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Ethan's POV

"Mel?" I gasped in surprise. I ran over to her and hugged her tightly. She hugged me back just as tightly. Then she leaned in and kissed me. I didn't know how to respond. Part of me was okay with this, remembering the past, another part however was screaming, and I quote 'Get this maniacal bitch off us!' That had to be my wolf. I heard him growl 'Not my mate!'

Mate! I completely forgot about Max! I turned to look for him and couldn't see him anywhere. Where did he go? 

"Ethan! Is this your mate?" Richard came up to me and asked.

"Well n-"

"Yes, we're mates." I just stared at her. WHAT?!?! I already had a mate. 

"Can we talk in private?" I asked her sweetly. She nodded looking at me warily. I took her into the guest room. 

"Mmmm... Are we going to mate here?"

"What no! I have a mate Mel!"

"Yeah, me." She said leaning into me.

"No, not you." I said pushing her away. She had the gall to look angry at me. 

"Of course I'm your mate. We mated last year."

"We didn't mate. We had sex. Drunk sex. We definitely did not mate."

"NO WE MATED!!"

"No we didn't. I have a mate Mel. Go find yours." I said turning towards the door. She shrieked at me and I felt her  jump onto my back.

 "Mel, get off me!"

"NO I'M YOUR MATE!!!!" 

"No you're not!"

"Well if I can't be your mate then no one can. I will find your 'so called mate', and I will kill her." Okayy. Someone needed to get this girl to the loony bin.

"No, you won't. RICHARD!!" Richard came running in his beta, Matt, right behind him. 

"What's wrong Ethan?"

"Mel just threatened to kill my mate."

"....But isn't she your mate?"

"No she's not. She lied."

"Who's your real mate then?" I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.

"Max."

"Max? My little brother Max?"

Yes." Richard grinned and hugged me. Then he looked at Mel and glowered. 

"Matt take her away, I don't want to see her fucking face again." Matt carried her away fireman style with her kicking and screaming. 

"I WILL GET REVEN-" The door slammed cutting her off but we all knew what she was going to say.

 "Where's Max?" I asked walking back into the room glancing around. 

"He's gone." Maya said. 

"What do you mean gone?"

She shrugged. "I dunno. I just saw him frown and leave." My wolf howled in pain. I grunted in pain when my wolf started taking over trying frantically to go find our mate. 

"I gotta...go find... him..." I gasped out and ran out the doors to the forest ripping clothes off as I went. I shifted and sniffed the air. I caught a faint whiff of his scent, but that's all my wolf needed to follow the trail, taking over full control. After running around in circles for a half an hour I reached the edge of the cliff and saw Max sitting on the edge. My wolf yipped and walked towards him. 

Max turned. "Ethan?" My wolf yipped and wagged his tail. Max frowned and turned back around. My wolf whimpered. My wolf walked up to our mate and grabbed the back of his shirt between it's teeth and pulled him backwards, until he was about ten feet away from the edge lying on his back. We laid on top of him and licked his neck right on his mating mark. He moaned and arched up. I took over from the wolf and shifted back.

"Max, why did you leave?" Max stiffened.

"So you could spend time with your mate."

"But you are my mate!"

"That's not what the book said."

"What?"

"It said that you were already mated to a Melissa Wordsworth."

"Oh... No we're not mated. YOU'RE my mate. She lied. She thought we were mates because we had sex last year." Max growled. 

"Max we were drunk." I said trying to sooth him. Max sighed.

"Why would you want me as a mate anyway?" He mumbled looking away. I gaped at him. 

 "What?"

"Nothing, just.... Just forget I said anything."

"Max... You're amazing why wouldn't I want you as a mate?"

"Cause I'm a GUY. Why would you want a guy for a mate when you could have a girl that you can have pups with. Have a family with."

"Max, I don't want a family, I want you." Max looked up with hope shining in his eyes.

"Really?"

"Yes." I growled and kissed him taking over and exploring his mouth. He moaned and arched up. 

"I love you, Ethan."

"I love you too, Max." He widened his eyes. 

"You do?"

"Of course I do! You're my mate!" His smile faltered for a minute. I frowned. 

I was just about to ask him what was wrong but then he said in a way too cheerful tone, "Come on let's go back to Richard's!"

 He started pulling me through the woods and to the house. I sighed and decided I would ask him later. 

---------------------------------------------

sooo what do you think so far??

please comment and votee!! <3 

I won't post again until i have at least 5 comments on this chapter and 20 votes. 

 I really wanna know what you guys think!!

<3

Last edited 4/17/2020