Where's My Mate? 15

Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm aware in the fresh year of 2020 that adoption should never be decided this fast and the process would never actually happen like this lmao. I'm leaving it like this honestly because I'm lazy and rewriting it sounds like too much work for me right now and because I like to keep the integrity of this story. Twas my fun little high school book :P (4/17/2020)

Heyoo

So I'm sick so I decided to upload. This story will be ending soon but I have an idea for a sequel.

Sorry for any mistakes I'm writing this on my brothers iPod.
Frustrating, but I love my fans too much and I feel bad about not uploading :(

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Max's POV

"Ethan?"

"Hmm?" We were lying in bed together. Today had been a long day. Well I guess now it would be considered yesterday. The pack had kept us up late partying. Everyone was excited about our mating because it proved how strong and accepting our pack is. Eye roller I know. So conceited.

"How do you feel about having kids?"

"Max I already told you I'm fine with just you. I don't mind that we're both guys."

"I know. I was just wondering if maybe we could adopt?" Ethan sat up and looked at me.

"I-it's okay if you don't want to.... I knew this was a bad idea. Just... Just forget I said anything." I mumbled rolling over so I didn't have to see his face. What I wasn't expecting was for him to roll me over and plant himself on me so I couldn't move.

"Do you want kids Max?"

"Well yeah kinda...." I said squirming trying to get out from under his intense gaze.

"Okay. Let's get some cute little pups to fill this house. "

"YAY!!!!!"

"But! " He shouted getting my attention. "As long as it is okay with your dad. This is his house after all. " I harrumphed. I didn't want to have to wait until morning to know if we could have kids! I wanted to know now!

I must have said that out loud because Ethan laughed.

"Go to sleep Max. We'll talk to your dad in the morning."

"But it is morning!"

"Later Max. Get some sleep, you're exhausted."

"Fine. Night Ethan"

"Night Maxxy."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Still Max's POV

"Ethan!!!" 

"ETHAN!! ETHAN GET UP YOU LAZY ASS!!" I shouted in his ear. He just rolled over. I decided to use a different tactic. I started sniffling and backing away from him and off the bed. 

"Okay, I guess you changed your mind about getting kids. It was a stupid idea anyway." I mumbled turned towards the door. I was grabbed from behind and pulled onto the bed. Ethan rolled on top of me again. 

"Okay, okay, I'm up!" He grumbled. 

"YAYY!! Let's go talk to my dad now! Then we can go to a home and get kids!!!!" Ethan sighed. 

"Are you sure you're ready for the commitment? This isn't a keep and give back when bored thing." I glared at him.

"You really think I would do that? Do you really have no respect for me at all?"

"No Maxxy, I just don't want you to be upset if you realize you made a huge mistake."

"NO! I'm ready for kids! I'm sure Ethan." 

"Alright let's go talk to your dad." He said and kissed me. 

"YAY!" I squealed and ran out of the room to the kitchen.

"DAD! DAD! DAD! DAD!"

"WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT!"

"We need to talk to you daddy." I said smiling sweetly.

"ETHAN GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!"

"Alright alright, I'm here!" He said walking into the kitchen. We both took seats across from my dad. He put down his newspaper and looked at us expectantly.