Where's My Mate? 13

All sexy time is now included into this chapter instead of a different book. You're welcome (: (4/17/2020)

Heyy so I'm finally posting this!! 

yayayayayyayyyy!!!

Hope you like it!!

***********************************************

Max's POV

I snuggled farther into Ethan. My wolf had finally calmed down and was sleeping. 

"I missed you so much! At first I thought you had actually left me!" I said sniffling. 

"Aw Maxxy you should know by now that I wouldn't leave you! I love you so damn much Maxxy!" He said hugging me tight. He then pushed my chin up and kissed me passionately. I moaned and pushed him down getting on top of him and straddling his waist. My wolf and I had missed him so much. Our mate. We needed him so bad.

I moaned and pushed my hips harder down on him. He grabbed my hips and ground against me. I groaned and he was able to slip his tongue into my mouth. I closed my lips sucking on his tongue. When I released his tongue he rubbed the tip of it against the roof of my mouth. I giggled.

"Ethan! That tickles!" I said laughing harder. Ethan grinned and kissed down my neck to my mark. He licked it.

"Ethan...." I moaned.He moaned in response. Suddenly he pulled away his face and cupped my cheeks looking deep into my eyes.

"Max, I love you so damn much." I opened my mouth to reply. He placed his finger on his lips. "Shh. Let me finish. I love you so damn much. Spending days on end without you was torture. Worse than anything they ever did to me. I can see the worry in your eyes, Maxxy, I would never ever leave you voluntarily. I love you and my life would be nothing without you with me. Remember that Maxxy. You are my life." I smiled at him my eyes teared up. He lifted his hand off my cheek and wiped off the tears I didn't know were falling. I turned my head and kissed his palm.

He grabbed the back of my head and pulled my lips back to his. Suddenly it felt like we were being consumed by fire. We groaned simultaneously.

I continued to grind harder against him, pushing myself as close to him as I could get. He groaned and grabbed my waist trying to get me closer.

I grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it off him reaching for his pants. He stopped me. He grabbed the end of my shirt and pulled it off over my head. He grabbed my pants and whipped them off me so fast I swear he ripped them. The fact that I didn't have boxers on seemed to turn him on even more.

"My turn." I said grabbing his pants and pulling them off. I looked down and licked my lips at the sight of him. Today is his day, I'm going to make him scream out my name in pleasure.

I reached down and grabbed him. I started rubbing my hands up and down him moving fast and faster. Before he could come I stopped and stared at him for a minute.

Then slowly as I could I kissed down his chest to his dick. When I reached it I lightly brushed my tongue against the tip. Ethan groaned and lifted his hips trying to make me take him into my mouth. I looked up at him, grinned, and wiggled my eyebrows at him. Maxxy here wanted to play. He groaned and let his head fall back. he knew what that look meant. It meant I was giving him no mercy.

I leaned down to his dick again and licked the tip. Then I blew on it.

"Max....." He groaned. If I didn't know he was really enjoying this I would have said it sounded like he was in pain. Which, as I looked down at his member, by the size of it I would say he was.