Chapter 1

"Evie! Melissa is here." I heard mum shout out. 

I quickly left my laptop and made my way out to the kitchen to see Cassie and Melissa talking. 

I was the only one who had a bedroom downstairs, everyone else had their bedrooms upstairs and it mad everything so much easier. I could sneak out whenever I wanted, eat whenever I wanted and most importantly sleep whenever I wanted.

"I'm having a little party tonight at my place and Evie has to come!" Melissa said, jumping off her chair. 

"Of course! And make sure you take care of her this week. My baby will be all alone." 

"Mum!" 

I took Melissa's hand as mum and Cassie laughed. I lead Melissa to my room and closed the door behind me. 

"A little party?" I questioned her, raising my eyebrows. 

"Well, maybe not. But this is so exciting!" She shrieked. 

My family was going away to Manchester for a week, but I didn't want to go with them. So for a week I'll be staying on my own, which I'm totally capable of doing. 

"And make sure you wear something sexy." She said with a smirk. 

I gave her hand a nudge and sat myself on my bed, pulling my laptop onto my lap. 

"I heard that the Styles are back in town." 

I immediately looked up at Melissa, giving her a questioning look. 

"Yeah, they've moved in their old house and the son looks as sexy as always, if not sexier." 

The Styles and my family were once very close. We would do everything together and share everything with each other. A few years ago my dad and Mr. Styles got in a fight and they moved out of town. Their daughter, Tanya and I were once inseparable, but when they moved we lost contact. 

"I'm happy they are back." I said quietly, smiling to myself. 

"Of course you are, now you can finally shag the son." Melissa said with a laugh. 

"Melissa! I don't fancy him!" I said throwing a pillow on her. 

"Alright alright! Just make sure you come!" She said making her way out. 

"Bye!" I called after her. 

I was hesitant if I should go and knock on the Styles' door or not, but then I thought better not. I'll probably see Tanya at the party anyway. 

***

"If anything happens, call right away." Michael said, wrapping his arms around me. 

"I know." I said with a laugh, breaking apart. "Have fun!" 

I stood by the gates, waving goodbye to them as my dad drive out to the road. They waved goodbye and I made my way inside once the car was out of sight. 

It was soon 8pm and I had received a message from Melissa asking where I was. 

I quickly changed into a jeans shorts and a simple black tanktop with a cardigan on top, and made my way out, locking the door behind me. 

The weather was really nice and it was still light outside. Melissa's place was just a 10 minute walk and so I took my time, admiring the beautiful moment. 

Once I reached Melissa's house I could see from outside that the place was packed, and loud music was being played. I made my way to the front door to see it was open and stepped inside, seeing a lot of familiar faces.