Chapter 3

”Evie! Your phone is ringing!” Tanya exclaimed. 

I quickly ran down the stairs to find my phone on the kitchen table. I answered it to hear Michael’s voice. 

“Mike!” I exclaimed happily, out of breath. 

“How’s my baby sister doing? And why are you out of breath?” He asked confused. 

“I just ran down the stairs to answer your call. Anyways, tell me when are you guys coming back home?” I asked, making my way to the back yard. 

“Well mum wants to spend a few more days over here but dad is worried about you, so I would say we’ll be home in about 2 days. Is everything alright over there? Nobody’s been troubling you right?”

“Aw Michael, can you quit worrying for once.” I said with a laugh. “I’m doing just fine! I just miss you guys.”

“Evie!” I heard Lori call for me from inside. 

“Hey, Mike I’ll call you later yeah?”

“Sure sis, I love you!”

“Love you too.” I said with a laugh, hanging up. 

I made my way inside to see Harry standing by the kitchen table. He looked up when I came in, and I just walked by him making my way over to Lori. 

“Yes, Lori?” I said with a smile, feeling Harry eyeing me. 

“Harry is dropping Tan by the beach, why don’t you go as well?” Lori said. 

“Ehh, sure why not? I’ll go and get ready.” I said, walking past Harry and making my way to the room downstairs. 

I noticed my handbag on the floor and picked it up, packing in my bathing suite and sun lotions. I also stuffed in my phone, earphones and the Fifty Shades of Grey book. I changed into a pink playsuit, checked myself in the mirror and made my way to the hallway to see Harry and Tanya waiting for me. I waved goodbye to Lori and followed Harry and Tanya to the car. 

“You look really sexy!” Tanya exclaimed, as we got into the car. 

I felt myself blush and looked out the window, as I heard Harry let out a chuckle. 

***

Once we reached the beach Harry parked the car, and I quickly got out of the car. The beach was pretty packed mainly because of the nice weather, and because this was the only beach here in Bradford. 

I looked behind me to see Tanya had taken a place, with two beach chairs and a large umbrella. I made my way to her and placed my bag on one of the beach chairs. 

“Where’s your brother?” I asked, as she took her dress of revealing her body. 

“I dunno, I think he left.” She said with a shrug. 

“Evie!” 

I turned around to see Melissa running towards me, making me laugh. Once she reached me she literally jumped on me, wrapping her arms around me. 

“What are you doing here?” She asked, letting go off me. 

“Oh, I’m here snowboarding what about you?” I asked with a straight face. 

Tanya burst out laughing and Melissa gave my arm a slight shove. 

“I don’t think you guys have met properly. Melissa this is Tanya, and Tanya this is Melissa.” 

“Call me Mel!” She said, hugging Tanya tightly, taking her by surprise. 

“And you call me Tan.” Tanya said with a laugh.