Dino

Dino was the guy that you have known since kindergarten. He was your best friend and your neighbor. You guys did everything together: shopping, eating, talking, etc. There was no way that you guys could be separated. There was just one problem. You had feelings for him as more than a friend. You tried to tell yourself that it wasn't true, that you didn't like him like that, but no matter how hard you tried you just couldn't deny that you liked him. You were in love with Dino.
After you finally realized that you liked him you started getting nervous around him and you would act weird. He noticed. "You have been acting really weird recently. Is something wrong?" he asked you concerned. "No, I'm fine." You smiled and hoped that he would just shrug it off, and he did.
You guys were watching a movie and you could see him out of the corner of your eye. He was staring at you. You knew he was but you still tried to focus on the movie and tell yourself that he wasn't staring at you. He's just looking at something behind you. He's not staring at you. Just focus on the movie, you thought to yourself. You cautiously looked over at him. You guys made eye contact and it made your chest hurt because your heart was pounding so hard.
"Are you sure you're fine? You seem different," he asked you. "Y-yeah I-I'm f-fine," you managed to stutter out in your nervousness.
He got up and straddled you on the couch. It wasn't dirty or anything since you guys were best friends. He cupped your cheeks with his hands and lifted your face to look at him hovering above you. You blinked over and over again and he knew that you were nervous. "I have known you since kindergarten. I know your tells. You're obviously nervous. Now tell me what's wrong," he sighed. "If I tell you what's wrong with me you have to promise me that you won't hate me ok?" He looked at you confused. "I promise," he said slowly. You tried to get over the fear of him hating you and ignore your pounding heart so you could tell him. "I like you. A lot. And when I say like I mean as more than a friend," you spoke quickly with your eyes glued shut. You slowly opened your eyes in fear of what his reaction would be. You saw his face and he looked shocked and his mouth was open. (😮)
"I'm so sorry. I'll just leave," you said sadly. As you got up and started to walk away he quickly grabbed your arm. You stopped and turned towards him as he stood up. He was still holding your arm but then he moved his hand down to hold yours. He held both of your hands and looked into your eyes for a couple of minutes but then he suddenly pulled you towards him and kissed you. You stood there with your eyes wide open in shock but after a while you started to move your lips along with his. Once he realized that you were kissing back he grabbed your waist and pulled you even closer and the kiss became even more passionate.
"I like you, too. I thought I was the only one of us that felt this way and I didn't tell you because I didn't want to ruin our friendship. Since I know now that you like me too I can ask you a question that I have been wanting to ask for a long time now," he said lovingly. "What is it?" you asked curious as to what the question was. "Will you go out with me?" Your heart skipped a beat as you heard him say those words. "Yes. A billion times yes!" you said happily. He pulled you into a tight hug and pulled away a little to kiss your forehead then kiss your lips again. "I love you," he said looking into your eyes. "I love you, too," you said back. "I love you more," he joked. You both giggled and went back to watching the movie but this time you were cuddling together.

The End