Hell of A Night

While they were escaping the Huns, Nathan had somehow gotten himself separated from Larry find himself in another exhibit area. Completely out of breath the younger male leans against the wall, sweat dripping from his forehead shaking his head rapidly in disbelief. This cannot be happening. This really, REALLY just cannot be happening!

Everything in a museum is supposed to be freakin dead for God's sakes! Or made of wax at the most. And that tablet in Ahkmenrah's exhibit area...was it glowing? He was screaming to I think, like he was pleading someone to let him out

He's startled from his thoughts however when he hears Larry screaming in panic, running (again) he can't help but think-to the source of the commotion. What he sees next makes him almost cover his mouth in shock: Larry is tied down by the Western figurines who have apparently come to life as well with the Romans on the other side.

"Larry?!" He calls out in pure panic, rushing towards him though skids to a halt when the Mayans raise their arrows at him. Knowing that they're full of poison. "Whoa...easy little guys..."

"Who the hell are you calling 'little' boy?!" A blond haired cowboy shouts up as he cautiously kneels down to their level.

"Oh God," he mutters seeing the state the older man's in. "Larry are you alright?"

"Just a LITTLE tied up right now. Question is though are you alright?"

"Oh yeah. Just peachy...so guys, mind telling me why you have my buddy tied up like this?" He asked.

"So, you ain't so big now, eh?" The blond haired cowboy says in a cocky tone. "Your 'buddy' here deserves what he got."

"For what though?" Nathan asks in confusion, making an attempt to free the poor guy from his imprisonment only to halt once more when the Mayans threaten him with their poison arrows.

"Look blondie-."

"The name's Jedediah," the blond haired one responds in a lazy fashion, tipping his hat in a mocking manner to them glaring up at Nathan. "We ain't gonna let your buddy go, sorry not sorry." He then proceeds in calling the Mayans over. "Cinch him up good boys! Make sure he's hog-tied!"

Larry gives Nathan a look that screams 'Get me the hell out of here!' but Nathan is puzzled. Every time he makes a move to untie him one of the Mayans fired a dart that numbs his hand instantly. He hisses at the stinging sensation, rubbing his hand quickly in hopes of decreasing the numbing.

"Every night-" He stops to see a top-hat and neatly clad man with a piece of paper, his voice being high with fury and finally from ire (probably a very high official in this town), "Year after year, every single day, just about ONE of you nasty-old crooked guards just always lock us up EVERY SINGLE NIGHT!"

"But I'm not a night guard," Nathan tries to reason with them. "Look if you just let my friend go-."

"Silence boy! Or you'll suffer the same fate as him!" Jedediah threatens, kicking Larry in the sides but all he feels is a tap.

Nathan bites his lip nervously, feeling like he's going to scream in frustration at any moment. But it seems no matter how much begging he does they just won't listen to him. "Fire up the Iron Horse- FULL SPEED! And make sure it splits his head!" He can hear Mayans and settlers alike cheering the loudest at this.

"That's it!" Larry suddenly growls out. Just like that, the cowboys, settlers and Mayans scream and run as he seems to get up in slow motion reminding Nathan of that scene in Gulliver's Travels. The rope that was holding him down breaks off with ease: While he's pleased Larry's free from his bindings, he can't help but roll his eyes a little thinking the scene is perhaps a little on the dramatic side.