Confrontation With Cecil

The trees are nothing but a blur as Larry continues leading the front with Rexy on the side of him and Attila in the back. He's looking down at the tracks Cecil's carriage left in the snow, all the while encouraging Texas to keep going and that they were almost up to him. Glancing up, he grins seeing Nicky having the time of his life riding in between Nathan and Ahkmenrah-the teenager controlling the RC car.

"Hey Gigantor. I think I see that night guard!"

Relief floods through his veins hearing Jedediah tell him that through the Walkie Talkie. Clenching the horses reigns seeing Cecil up ahead. "Cecil...thanks Jed!" He shouts at the device.

"Jed and Octavius are already up ahead they're gonna try and cut him off!" Nathan called down to him, careful not to loosen his grip on the T-Rex's bones.

"Excellent," the night guard nodded with approval. "So far looks like things are going fine."

"Hang on..." Nathan's voice was suddenly laced with concern, taking out some binoculars he snuck from the storage room. The RC car was nowhere to be seen. "Oh shit. Larry, I can't see them any-."

"Aaargh! What in the-?"

Screaming could be heard from the Walkie Talkie. A terrible feeling begins to overwhelm Larry, hearing them in absolute panic churns his stomach. "Hang on..." Nathan finally spoke. "I-I can see them now! Oh God they're going to crash into that tree if they don't turn!" The screaming and shouting continued until they heard a crash...

-Boom.

"Oh no." Larry muttered, swallowing as he sees the explosion and the disfigured RC. "The guys-."

"Dad we'll take care of them!" Nicky shouted from above the T-Rex. "Just go and get that guy!"

Nathan gave Larry a thumbs up meaning that they really can handle this seeing the concerned look on the night guard's face. "This is all you Larry! We'll be just fine!" He noticed Larry was about to say something but the older man grimaced-the leaders needed help and now.

"Got it-make sure that nothing happens to them!"

He and Ahkmenrah nodded, Nathan clicking his tongue commanding Rexy to speed up further. Hoping. Praying that the leaders are alright and Larry can catch that old bastard.

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

A smirk can be seen on Larry's face when he hops off of Texas not before praising the horse for lending him aid seeing Cecil groan as the other exhibits soon join him. The former night guard finally stands up on his feet, sighing heavily. "Okay. You caught me alright...now what?"

"Oh we have something planned for you alright." He stepped aside for Ahkmenrah and Nathan. "He would like a word first though." Nodding to Ahkmenrah.

Nathan crossed his arms over his chest, glaring all the while Ahkmenrah began speaking to the former night guard whose face was as pale as the snow that lingered on the ground. "Cecil Fredericks," Ahkmenrah began, attempting to keep his temper in check but how could he? This was the man who imprisoned him...the man who LIED to the others that he was a cursed ruler and hurt Nathan as well in the process. "I do believe you have something of mine."

"Y-You're the mummy?!" Cecil shouts, eyes widening and swallowing in a nervous state immediately handing the tablet back over. "I...I am so sorry."

"How could you leave me locked up for FIFTY years? Lying about me to the others...making me seem like the enemy." His passive fury was evident, Nathan and the others could see. The way his hands clenched and un clenched at his sides, taking slow breaths.