one: uncertain feelings

The night was young and the wind cold when Jarvis decided to head to the book store. He needed to buy a copy of Trump Temptations for his book signing tomorrow. At noon the next day, the yuppie would be meeting THE Elijah Daniel and he was very nervous but very ready.

He already had his t-shirt in his closet so it would be perfect for tomorrow and now he needed his book. The boy had already bought a copy on Amazon but it had yet to arrive and he could not go to the signing without his book.

Walking another 5 minutes, Jarvis finds himself standing infront of the small book store that he was hoping would have his book. He looks around and sees that the roads are clear and small snow flakes are now falling from the sky. He shivers at the thought of extreme cold and hugs his hefty coat close to his body.

The 19 year old quickly walks and opens the door and instantly a bell chimes, notifying anyone in the store of a new customer. He jumps at the sudden sound, not knowing a quiet little book store like this would have a door chime.

Clearing his mind of the fright, Jarvis walks to a shelf to start his search for the book.

"Son, what the hell are you doin?" A manly voice asks.

He knows that voice. He had watched all of his youtube videos, retweeted and favorited every single one of his tweets, liked all his instagram posts, and was supposed to meet him tomorrow. Sucking in a sharp breath, the boy turns around slowly to face the one and only, Elijah Daniel.

There he stood behind a desk in all his glory. His strong jawline and pretty green eyes could make anyone ready to give themselves to him. Not only that though, his very attractive ears were a deal breaker for the boy. He has an ear fetish and always knew Elijah would have good ears.

Elijah was made for Jarvis and viceversa. Their bodies made to mold to eachother and keep them very happy, their minds made to comply with the other and keep the fights and arguments away, and their hearts made to love one another.

"Do you know how late it is? What the temperature is outside? How dangerous it is to walk around at this time, boy?" he questions quickly while making himself sound older with his words.

"I-I-I-I'm sorry sir, i was just-" Jarvis manages stutters out before hes interrupted by the god in front of him.

"You little f•vk, i dont care what you were doing. You need to get your priorities in check and learn your raising. Im sure your mama and daddy didnt raise you to do this sh•t. Get yourself over here." The Elijah look alike demands. He couldn't believe that he actually thought it was his love, Eli.

The yuppie cautiously walks toward the man behind the desk and feels his gut twist in an unfamiliar way. He had mixed emotions about the feelings that were occurring and couldn't decipher right from wrong. He attentively steps in front of the man and diverts his eyes when he sees him staring at his face.

The man grabs his arm and pulls him into his body so that the two are chest to chest. Jarvis' breath quickens and a sweat forms on the back of his neck while the man is just smirking at him. Before Jarvis could utter a word, the god in front of him was sitting in his chair and bending the boy over his lap.

The boy let out a feminine squeak and tried to wiggle himself off of the lap he'd been placed on. The captor let out a chuckle and brought a hand to the boys bottom to massage the spot that was about to be slapped.

"Listen here baby, when i slap this fine a•s of yours, youre gonna count and apologize out loud. Thats not too hard, right? Well here's the thing, each time... you have to come up with a different apology and to whom its to."

The bent over boy could here the smugness dripping from the guy's voice and let out a shudder. He couldn't tell if he was happy or sad that this wasnt Elijah with him right now. Before he could let another thought slip through his mind, a hand slammed down on his bum and he let out a surprised gasp.

"One. Im sorry i was out at this time mom," he apologized aloud and another slam was placed.

"Two. Im sorry i didnt plan my activities for tomorrow before i did Jarvis," he cries out from the impact.

An even harder smack goes throught the quiet room and the boy lets out a scream, "Three! Im sorry i didnt order my Elijah book on time sir!"

The man behind him comes to a sudden halt with his hand raised in the air. He pushes the boy off his lap, "get what you need and get out."

Jarvis hurries off the floor and to his feet before running to a random book aisle. After calming his harsh breathing and wiping away the few years that had fell, he starts searching for the book. In 10 minutes top, the boom is in hand and he's walking to the desk to checkout.

"The book is on the house. Take it and leave," the man says while pushing him to the door. The 19 year old stumbles at first but makes his way home in no time.