V

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE DATING V! OHMAIGOD!" Ashley screamed when Angela walked into the kitchen. Angela looked at her with confused expression.
"His name is Kim Taehyung and dont shout. I'm not deaf you know." Angela said while grabbing a bottle from the fridge.
"So his real name is Kim Taehyung?" Ashley asked and raised her eyebrows.
"Yes. His real name is Kim Taehyung." Angela said while grabbing a glass from the rack. When she was about to walk out of the kitchen, she stopped her steps when Ashley called her.
"I think you should take a good care of your boyfriend. Girls are crazy over him." Ashley said and she touches Angela's shoulder and walk out of the kitchen. Well Ashley is one of her father's rich friends daughter. She can be considered as a wild and sexy girl. Her night time will always filled with guys and clubs. She's not like Angela who's always stayed home or with her 4 girlfriends at the mall. Angela was never a wild girl because she's not really into that type of things. But of course, since her father is freaking rich and always meeting Ashley's father, they both eventually became friends. But the question is, how did Ashley knew Taehyung? And whats with the name? V? Who is V? Taehyung is V? She never heard of that name before. But she did felt strange when all the girls looked at Taehyung when he arrived earlier. They were looking and whispering when they saw him but Taehyung just act like nothing happen thats why Angela just let it go. But now when Ashley said that, she really wants to know.

"Where did you go?" Taehyung asked Angela when she came back from the kitchen. He was sitting with the others and she sat beside him after placing the water bottle she got on the table. Taehyung looked at her curiously.
"I got you orange juice." she pointed at the bottle expressionlessly. Taehyung turned to the bottle and back to her. He was curious to why the sudden mood change with Angela.
"Minyoung ahh." Taehyung called slowly. Then he grabs Angela's hand when she didnt look at him and just busy herself pouring the juice into the glass. Angela looked at him weirdly. Taehyung pulled her upstairs.

"V! I didnt expect to see you here." A girl came to them before they got to the stairs. Taehyung sighed and placed a smile on his face before looking at the person who called him.
"Hey Jinjoo." he said forcing a sweet smile. Angela pulls her hands slowly and smiled at Jinjoo. Taehyung was surprised.
"I have to go. You guys enjoy the party okay?" she smiled and walked away quickly.
"So what are you doing here? I didnt know you know the family." Jinjoo said.
"Well yeah. They're quite close to me." Taehyung smiled.
"Ohh I see. So I havent seen you in a while now. I heard you got yourself a girlfriend." Jinjoo said and she tried to touch Taehyung's arms but Taehyung slowly pulls his arms away before she could.
"Yeah I did." He smiled again, "I need to go. I have something to do. I'll talk to you later." then he quickly walk away and went to Angela's room where he knows she would be there.

"Minyoung ah~" he called while peeking inside. When he saw her standing at the balcony, Taehyung walked in slowly and close the door.

"Minyoung ah~" Taehyung called again while approaching her. She ignored him. When he was standing behind her, that was the time when he realized that she ignored him. Taehyung reached out to touch jer shoulders.

"Angela..." that made Angela's heart soften.. Taehyung rarely call her Angela so if he did that sometimes, she will feel butterflies in her stomach.

"Who's V?" she asked without looking at him. With that, Taehyung smiled. 'So she found out?' he said to himself. Taehyung pulls Angela to look at him. Angela follows his gestures.

"I am."

"Why didnt you tell me anything about that?"

"Well I didnt think it was important.."

"What do you mean its not important? Everyone knows except for me. If Ashley didnt say anything earlier, I wouldnt have known about it."

"Minyoung ahh.. It doesnt matter. I'm not a different person you know. I'm still me."

"But if the only way you act like is someone you're not, pretty soon that's what you'll become."

"But I'm not acting like someone else.. Angela.. The me you know now, is the me everyone knows before. I just stopped going out at night after we started dating. Nothing else change accept for that. Trust me..." Taehyung grabs Angela's hands and looked into her eyes. Angela avoids the gaze eventhough she's already softened her heart. Taehyung still trying to find her eyes.

"But everyone knows about your past....." she said trying to avoid his eyes.

"See! You said it was in the past. So please let it go. But I promise you, I didnt change. I'm still me. You dont really have to know anything because you already know everything. I never lied to you, or even fake when I'm around you." Angela looked at him slowly..

"You promise?" Taehyung carressed her cheeks and smiled. He nodded.

"I promise." his hands went back to her hands and pulled her in for a hug. Angela hugged him back. When they parted, Angela looked at him.

"So can you tell me anything about this V guy?" she said then she giggled. "Why is it even V?"

"Whats wrong with the name V?" Taehyung made an annoying face.

"Anyia anyia. Its just doesnt suit you. Its like a name for a badboy or something similar to that."

"Well thats what everyone said I was. And they didnt really know the real me. Me and the others always go to this one club so the owner was kinda familiar to us. And well we all didnt wear our glasses of course, who would? It was 3 or 4 times, then everyone started to talk about us. I dont even know why. But we dont really care, we just go there to relax our mind. And if you're wondering anything, no, I didnt drink there or touch any girls. The only girls I've ever lay fingers on was mom, Yeri and you." he touches her nose. Angela blushed. Her disease never really go away eventhough they've dated for months already. She always blush and go red whenever Taehyung does something to her. And that was something Taehyung hope never go away.

"So you do know you were popular?" Angela asked.. Taehyung nodded and made Angela giggled.

"We kinda did. There were times when the club was full with people singing and dancing but suddenly everyone stopped doing what they're doing when we came in. It was so awkward that I almost ran away from embarrassment." Taehyung said and facepalmed himself. Angela giggled at the sight. Taehyung really has the ability to make her forgive him by just being himself. Seeing Angela laugh made Taehyung felt relieved. He was kinda worried that Angela would be upset with him. One of his arms which was wrapped around Angela's waist made its way to her face to push her hair behind her ear.

"You're not mad anymore?" Taehyung asked. Angela shooked her head and smiled. Taehyung move closer to her but then suddenly someone knocked the door. They quickly let go of each other even though the door is not open.

"Angie, Taehyung, everybody's waiting for you guys." Tiffany's voice broke the silence.

"You guysss, there are guests here. Do it later when everybody's out." Jin said after. Taehyung and Angela laughed and opened the door to find Tiffany and Jin crossing their arms to their chests.

"We weren't doing anything." Taehyung said and he pulls Angela out of the room. Jin and Tiffany shook their heads in amusement.

A/N: Now I know I said I was gonna update two or three days before but things are going around so wild lately and I didnt have the chance to sit and think about the story. I'M SO SORRYYY... The story will end in one or two chapters... But another one is coming up soon so I'm kinda excited. I may post it in one go but I may not. Kekeke 😁 Well I hope you enjoy this one.. Bye yumm~!♡