Chapter One

I slam my locker shut and head to homeroom. While I was walking to homeroom I ran into one of the for new students. We ended up bumping into each other so hard that we dropped our stuff. I got on my knees and began picking my stuff up and the kid I bumped into randomly began helping me. I look at the person to thank them. Once my eyes saw him he looked like me only male and a lot taller. He had carmel brown hair and brown eyes. The only thing he was missing was freckles.
"Uhh... sorry for running into you..." he began but I realized that he didn't know my name.
"Autumn or Fall for short," I introduce myself.
"I'm Donatello or Donnie or Don for short," he introduced himself. "This is a weird question but do you know where room 214 is?"
"First of all that's not a weird question to ask because you are new. And second of all yeah I knew where 214 is follow me," I respond motioning him to follow.
I walk up the stairs to the second floor with Donnie following me. We were walking in total silence. The silence made me slightly uncomfortable. I had to break it some how.
"So Donnie, why did you decide to come to Manhattan High," I asked breaking the silence.
"My father got a new job up here so my father, brothers, and I all moved to Mannhattan," Donnie answered.
"The other new students are your brothers," I asked in disbeleif.
"Yeah afraid so," Donnie answered.
"So, you're the youngest," I asked.
"Second oldest actually," he corrected.
We get to room 214.
"Well here's your stop," I say trying to make a joke. "See you around Donnie."
With that I waved and walked to my home room.