Name.

"Robin no I just won I'm not going in a again." I laughed as I pushed the man away from me.
"Come on Reg. Just one more I think you'll like to beat this next one." I popped my hood up and fastened the poll to hold it up.
"Who is it?" Just then people started to move away from my car. I took my head out rubbing my slightly oiled hands on my leather pants. I looked to my left to see a new bee pulling up.
"Right there." He said walking up to the door and opening it. I brushed my piney tail over my shoulder and raised a brow. A blonde woman stepped out of the yellow and black mustang wearing a red leather jacket. They shook hands and exchanged a couple words before turning towards me.
All judgement and train of thought went out my ear.
This woman had a smile that I couldn't resist. Her eyes were like emeralds tinted with a titch of blue. I cleared my throat when I noticed her checking me out as well.
"Swan. Emma Swan." She smiled again and reached her hand out. I nodded but didn't take her hand. She let it drop awkwardly.
"Mills. They call me Queen. But for you you'll call me 'your majesty.'" I stepped back to my hood and laid the rod down and closed it. I looked to Robin who was staring at her.
"Robin if you drool any more you might slip." I teased. He blushed before stuffing his hands in his pockets. Her eyes locked onto mine. Curiosity, ambition, young, fast, and least but not last. Lesbian.
"Well your majesty are you gonna race Swan here or not?" I noticed that we where gathering a crowd. Mostly drunk men and woman not wanting to go home alone.
I smirked before leaning against my hood.
"Depends. Does Swan have and entry fee?" I licked my bottom lip lightly no doubt she saw. She dug into her skinny jean pocket and produced a wad of bills. She handed him about 5k. She smirked before coming closer.
"Yes I do your majesty. I have a question." She whispered. I looked into her eyes seeing a twinge of fear.
"What's that dear?" I whispered back.
"If I win I get your car. If you win you get everything in the car including me. Deal?" She whispered. I raised my eye brows.
"Deal." I husked and shook her hand. Everyone cheered backing up to give us some room.
"Now it's a quarter mile the winner takes the others car. The loser walks or busses. Now this is for 10k." Robin shouted. I ducked into my car and started it up. I switched on the emergency breaks, the Nos in the back, and I buckled my body belt. I looked to the blonde to see her doing the same. I pushed a button and the computer in the dash came out. I smiled and turned on loud beat dropping to here the song 'This is how we role.'
I revved my engine in anticipation.
A girl in a skimpy out fit walked out with a reflector. She said something but all I heard was go.
I dropped it into gear and bashed the gas. My front tires coming up just a little. I smiled and shifted again.
Emma had already pushed her Nos.
"To early dear." I mumbled before pushing the ejector. I felt the rumble as it launched me forward past the blonde and all the way to the finish. I laughed and drove till the Nos died down. I spun around tires skidding to a halt.
I faced the crowd and saw them all cheering. Some frowning because of a lost bet but it was worth it.
She stopped her car I front of mine and got out smirking.
I winked at her before doing the same. Robin came down in a truck and handed me my money.
"Little early Swan." I toyed. She shook her head and scratched her nose lightly.
"Ok see you next time Queen. Emma your car now belongs to her." He thumbed towards me before leaving. I smiled and walked over to her.
"Follow me." I whispered into her ear before getting back into my car. She smiled before opening her door.
She paused to squint challenging before dropping down.
"God she's something." I started my engine and made a tight u-turn.
I looked into my mirror to see her on my tail.

When we pulled up to my big white mansion I noticed someone up stairs was awake. God he was waiting for me.
I opened the garage and pulled in next to the rest of my fast cars. Emma pulled up next to me before I closed the door. She stepped out when I got to her car.
"Nice house." She commented as I opened the door into the kitchen.
"Thanks now wait in the kitchen I have something to deal with." She nodded and went to the bar. I hung up my keys and went to the stairs. I took a deep breath before walking up and to a room. His light was on. I knocked softly before opening it to see him sitting on his bed with his book.
"Henry I told you not to wait up. When did aunt Zelina leave?" I asked sitting down. He looked up.
"Not long ago. I wanted you to read to me." My 12 year old son Henry was my pride and joy.
"Ok but next time I want you asleep before I get home. I would have been home sooner but I had a couple of things to take care of." I explained. He set the book on my lap pointing to the tittle. The little mire maid. I smiled before looking up.
"Of course." He laid down and watched me. I began to read the story of the little red head on how she meet Snow White and being tricked by the Evil Queen.

Tell me what you think!!