Pirate

"So what do you want to talk about?" I asked walking in.
"Well we never got to talk last night." She said shutting the door. I followed her to the kitchen.
"Talk away." I leaned against the counter.
"Start by telling me about your self." She said crossing her arms.
"Well I'm 28. I'm an orphan. I work at an auto store. I also race." I summed up.
"Your also married." I looked at her confused. How the hell did she know? "I saw your ring in your pocket last night." I stood there awkward.
"I uh." I shut my mouth.
"Are you cheating or is there another reason?" I gave up.
"Well my wife has been cheating on me with a woman named Dorothy for gods know how long. And we are getting a divorce so no I'm not cheating." I looked to the ground.
"Oh. So what are we. It was supposed to be a one night thing. But I can tell it won't be." She walked over to me.
"I'll be anything you want me to be." I whispered. She set her hands on my arms and made me look at her.
"I have a job for you. Tomorrow we are going to an employers house. We are to drive for him." I looked at her confused.
"What are we driving?" She chuckled.
"Your new to this. Ok so tomorrow we are going to their house. We are driving our own cars. Don't speak unless I give the ok. Don't make eye contact with anyone but me. And what ever you do don't pull that gun out of its holster." She moved my arms and opens my jacket. There was my gun in its shoulder holster.
"Ok."
Next day.
I followed in my blue GT. She was in a black 440. It was a damn nice car. It was a classic oldie. We drove for about 5 hours and by that time we were in the middle of the woods. We pulled up at a huge mansion that had a view of the harbor. It was a private area. She killed her engine and sat there waiting. I pulled up next to her and did the same. She didn't look at me so I didn't look at her.
A man with spiked hair walked over to Regina's car and exchanged a few words. She got out and motioned me with her head to get over there. I got out slowly and grabbed my keys. I stuffed them in my pocket and walked over to the brunette.
"I'm Will. The Captain would like to see you in his office. You know the way." His accent I couldn't place it but it was a mix between Australian and British. She nodded and marched up the walk to the grande front door.
She opened it and walked on the wood floor like a queen.  Her heels clicking distracted me from any other noise that could have happened. We walked through what looked like a mini ball room. Before coming to double sliding doors.
She pushed them open to reveal a large wood desk. The room was covered in old maps and bottles with boats. One was sitting on the desk. The chairs looked like they were off of a pirate ship. I went to sit down but Regina held me up.
A man with dark lavish hair and in leather walked in.
"Hello your Majesty." His accent Scottish.
"One handed wonder." She regarded.
"Who's your friend?" He asked sitting at the desk.
"A driver. Now tell us the details." She prompted. I had my necklace cam on.
"Well love I need you to drive some shipment over the boarder into Canada." I looked at him confused.
"And why don't you do it yourself? And what's the shipment?" She asked sitting down finally. Her leather pants and black blouse forming her body.
"Because I need good drivers. Don't ask that's none of your business." He snapped.
"A good driver always lows what's in their car." I sat down but alert.
"Well it's my money. All you need to do is get it over the boarder and they'll give you my merchandise." Great they won't kill us after.
"And what is our payment guy liner?" She had nerve talking to him like that but I didn't butt in.
"How does a million a piece sound?" I jerked my head up.
"Dollars yes." She was negotiating.
"Of course you'll see it when I get my shipment." That's when I noticed he had a hook for a hand on his left.
"Great we leave in and hour." She stood up pulling me with her. I don't like to be man handled exceptionally by the one I've now claimed as mine.
We got out to our cars and I was about to speak when she put her finger on my lips.
"I would rather shut you up with my lips but they can't know about us. Don't talk until later." She removed her finger and got in her car. I half frowned and got in my own.