Lying

I walked up the stairs and went towards where I heard talking. It was a door covered in comic covers. It was popped open enough to see her sitting on a bed with a book reading to a boy no younger than 13.
"You went to a Dead Sea witch for advice and your blaming me? Said the queen giving her famous attitude." I got lost in her voice as she finished the story that I didn't notice when she stood up and was smiling at me. She walked out shutting the light off pulling the door closed behind her.
"Ms. Swan would you like a drink?" She asked gliding her arms.
"Yes please." I flirted. She smiled shyly before walking back down to the kitchen.
"I'm a doctor and 31 with a 13 year old son named Henry." She stated while bending down into the liquor cabinet. I couldn't help but check out her round ass. She stood up and I snapped my eyes away. She giggled.
"It's alright if you stair dear." The brunette poured two small glasses of  Jack Daniels. I took mine and followed her to what I presumed to be a office. She sat on a couch and I on one across from her.
"A son? Father in the picture?" She cocked her head slightly after taking a sip of the oaken liquid.
"Ah no. Daniel died when he was 4." My eyes widened.
"Oh I'm so-" she cut me off.
"It's ok. That's not why your here." She took my drink and set it on a side table.
If we were magnets the pull was I break able.
She sat on my lap and caressed my cheeks.
"Tell me your majesty why am I here?" I whispered seductivily.
"This." She whispered before capturing my lips in hers for a slow pationate kiss. My hands found her hair an entangled them selves. Her hands where on my sides. She pecked her tongue out asking for entrance. I complied and opened. It slowly went in and meet mine. She moaned at the contact.
Her hands went under my white tank top right it up sill she could get to my zipper and button. She quickly undid them trying to tug them off while sitting on me. I giggled into the kiss before moving her off me not breaking the kiss and standing up.
She pulled them and slipped her hand down cupping my sex through the fabric.
With out wasting much time I undressed her down to her bra and underwear.
"Ms. Swan you are wearing to much for my liking." She growled forcing my top over my head knocking my jacket off my shoulders.
"Do something about it." I teased. She glared pulling my pants all the way down. I pushed her to the couch and started kissing her neck.
"Ah...don't make one in a obvious place." She moaned when I got to her spot at the crook of her jaw. I staid there for a moment nipping it but not enough to mark.
She started to take my bra off and caressed my breast. This woman was heavenly.
I trailed down her stomach letting my lips drag leaving small sloppy kisses. I came to her under wear and tugged at the lace slightly.
"Stop teasing me." She commanded in a shaky breath. I smiled and continued. I stripped the cloth off and spread her legs enough to place my face in between. I smelt her sweet scent. My mouth was watering. I placed my tongue firmly against her slit. She shivered under my touch.
"Auh..." She moaned. I licked once more before circling my tongue around her clit before flicking it. She moaned loudly.
"Your son." I mumbled against her causing her to moan even loader not caring. I shrugged. I rubbed her clitoris ruffly with my tongue till she came.
"God you work wonders." With out warning I slipped and finger in. She threw her head back in pleasure. I thrusted hard and slow before adding another. She moaned my name over and over softly.
"Harder!" Her ragged breaths beak ing more shallow. I did just that. I added a third and pumped like there was no tomorrow while rubbing her clit with my other hands thumb. I got wet just looking at her.
"SWAN.....!"I let my fingers sit there while she came down from her high. Her back arching off the couch. When she settled down again I pulled them out slowly her whimpering at the lose of contact. I licked her juices off while she watched me.
"All better?" I asked before kissing her and moaning at the taste of her.
"No." She whispered before she flipped us making our bodies fall to the ground. I giggled but pushed her off and set her on her bed.
"Sorry Ms. Mills but I have to get going." I whispered on her lips before taking one last taste of her plump lips. I pulled back and started to get dressed. She stood up when I pulled my pants back on. She grabbed my belt loops and pulled my front to hers.
"Where is it that you have to run off to this late?" She husked. I smiled.
"I have to go baby girl." I pulled away and pulled my shirt on and grabbed my jacket.
"How you getting home I won your car." I turned around and smiled. I walked over to her and pulled her close.
"Don't you worry about me." I whispered. She frowned and kissed me lightly.
I pulled back and grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around her. I brought her eyes up to mine when I placed my index under her chin making it go up.
"Don't worry." I walked out of the office and down to the front door and down the path.
I walked a couple blocks before I came to my friend Belles house. I walked in to see her reading a book.
"Hey need your car? What's the story?" She asked not looking up.
"Yep thanks for letting me park it here. I stayed here till I could get sober."I grabbed my keys off the hook and went into her garage and went over to my black 2015 Dodge Charger. I pulled open the door and stooped down into it. I started it up and backed out of the open door.
I drove three hours to my house and pulled up to the four story mansion. I sighed and parked in the multi-car garage.
I walked in the dark house and sighed. The lights flipped on and I snapped my head to the kitchen counter.
"It's after one in the mourning. Where were you Emma?" My wife Ruby asked angrily. I slipped my ring on with out her noticing.
"I told you I was at a race undercover." I walked to the counter and grabbed a glass and filled it with water.
"What about that woman you left with?" She asked getting closer.
"She won the stations mustang I had to drive it to her house. She offered me a few drinks and I walked to Belles till I was sober enough to drive. I'm a cop and I'm not going to get a DUI." I turned around and brought her close by the hips.
"Ok I'm sorry for attacking you." She whispered.
"It's alright baby. Let's go take a shower." She hummed agreement.