Chapter 32

AUTHORS NOTE: Just thought I'd bless you with this beautiful video of Jai singing just incase you haven't seen it yet!!

**SOPHIA'S POV**

"So you guys finally did it," Sam looks at me impressed.

"Yup," I blush.

"How is he?" He asks nonchalantly.

I can't help but scoff. "Sam that's none of your business," I look around the dining hall to see if anyone was listening in on this conversation.

"Sure it is. We've done it. I deserve to know how other guys make you feel," he defends himself.

"You're a guy though. It'd be different if you were a girl," I explain to him.

"When you think about it, not really. I mean sure girls talk to other girls about their sex life and guys talk to guys about their sex life but if we both talk about it then why don't we just talk about it to each other?"

"Mhm. Ok. That makes sense. So let's talk about it. Was I the best? How many others were there?" I fire at him sarcastically. I have my hands crossed in front of me and my eyebrows are raised looking at him waiting for an answer.

After I had finished my sentence, a guy a couple seats away from Sam choked on his food and snorted at my remark. "Good luck with that one man," the guy says.

We both just look at him but return to our conversation with each other.

"Um so, first of all, I don't really appreciate the attitude," he points his finger at me. "And second of all, that wasn't really what I was thinking of when I said let's talk about it."

"So what did you mean?" I return to eating.

"Well I was thinking more like I would ask you those questions."

"Sam! It's the same thing! It was awkward for you to answer so it's gonna be awkward for me."

"Come on, please," he begs.

"Why do you want to know so badly?"

"I'm bored. I have no excitement in my life," Sam whines.

"So you expect my sex life to entertain you?" I laugh.

"Hey babe, knowing what you can do, it excites me just thinking about it," Sam winks at me.

I can't help but blush and cough my food down.

"You need to stop with those jokes," I point my finger and smile nervously at him. "You are one sick man."

"You're right," Sam does 2 fake coughs, "I'm terribly sick. Take care of me," he smiles slyly at me.

Before I can respond the dining hall goes completely quiet and I know that means Eric.

I quickly turn to Sam, "Just seriously be careful with those jokes. If Eric hears about them he's gonna kill you."

"Don't worry, he won't find out," Sam says genuinely.

"Hey Soph," Eric says sitting down next to me.

"Hey," I smile up at him. He leans down to give me a quick kiss and sits down. He slightly eyes Sam but Sam doesn't notice, he's too busy eating. Eric smiles at me but it looks more forced than it does real but I don't question it because I know he won't open up right here.

"So, I was wondering if you want to go out later. Maybe take a train ride?" Eric asks me.

Sam snorts and I know what he's thinking. He's thinking about how we were on the train the first time we met and he almost got some. I knew he was going to make some remark about how that's a good idea if Eric wants to have sex again, so before Sam can say anything I elbow him in the ribs.