chapter 1 let's start somewhere

(Best tile ever)

Today was the best day ever! not only was a snow storm brewing up, but sans and his brother had a huge fight that night which left sans angry and no dinner.

"SANS YOU'RE GOING TO BE FUCKING LATE" yelled papyrus from down the hall.

'It's too early for this' sans thought to himself and got off of his bed and walked downstairs, he left without saying a word to 'boss' not even attempting to get something to eat because that would mean he had to ask papyrus for something and he didn't feel like talking to his bro boss right now.

"Sans if your late" papyrus started as he looked out of the kitchen to see his brother leave without even saying, 'goodbye' or a simple 'I will see you after work' but instead he got the silence treatment the cold shoulder if you must. Papyrus did not like this so instead of letting sans do his own thing today he decided to follow him.

-----------------------------

Somewhere in underswap ;3;

"I the magnificent sans can finish this puzzle faster than you can" sans said over joyed with the situation at hand.

This made papyrus cuckle as he lit a smoke "Whatever you say bro"

"Mweh heh heh" sans said well they complete the work for capturing HUMANS despite never actually catching one.

As sans and papyrus return to their houses they notice it was snowing they shock it of not really thinking about. " Papy can we make snow monsters later" sans asked really excitedly

"of course we can" papyrus said as he stuck a sucker in his mouth. Papyrus decided to watch some tv well sans went and make tacos.

---------------------------------------

Back to underfell

Sans sat at his post starving and cold. boy did he hate winter any session for that matter because in winter he frozed to death and in summer he got heat stroke. he only wanted to curl up in a ball and sleep today away 'why did I yell last night, I'm for sure going to get it when I head back home' this though made sans shake

papyrus notice the sudden shake and thought 'is sans cold?' Papyrus looked around making sure his brother would be the safest today even if he wouldn't admit it to his face or sans face or anyones face he care a little for his brother.

*sneeze*

'did he just sneeze' Papyrus asked himself all so suddenly, he tried to stay as quiet, as possible hoping his lazy brother would not realize he's there.

Later!!!

Sans notice the time and thought to head back not like if he was a minute late it would matter. As he was walking back home his brother was running back to then realize he can teleport, so he teleport making it home on time now he only he had to make sure sans didn't know he has been stalking him all day today.

'Here with a minute to spare' Papyrus said in his head as he when to the kitchen to reheat last night's leftovers.

As sans walked into the house he made sure to locked the door behind him because you never know in a world where it's kill or be killed.he shoked of the snow from his jacket. "B-br boss I im I-m h hom e" sans said still shaking from the cold.

By now papyrus was used to the way sans spoked it really did not bother him as much as it should. "Sans come here I'm in the kitchen" papyrus spoke clear and loud

Sans walked into the kitchen slowly "b b boss what do y o you need" he said well shaking.

"Sit down sans" papyrus commanded, sans did as he was told "here eat, when you're done meet me in the garage" papyrus told him and placed a Plate of spaghetti in front of sans.

Sans surged and started to eat, it was difficult for him to eat at first only because of the magic withdrawal but suddenly he felt a little bit of strength thanks to papyrus. because he lend a hand or in this case some magic. As sans finish his food papyrus though ' why did I lend him some of my magic, whatever I will met you in the garage'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors note:

Lol there the first chapter ;3; and with a Cliffhanger

I hope you liked it and I will update as regularly as I can

Does anyone actually read these? Because I don't

Thanks for reading